http://www.m4protest.org/

Time to fit back against the PC cocks

Did someone say dry humping?

LOL

Welcome mate.

Forum User
    Welcome aboard!

Banned
    Welcome aboard. If your after a dry humping i suggest you speak to Mark.

Forum User
    :D Welcome - nice to see you over from CS. Agree with you re speed cameras - it's not speed that kills it's bad driving- lethal at any speed!

Banned
    Case in point.

Was driving down the A14 the other day. Was a nice sunday evening and the roads were full of the usual people carriers driven by 'saftey dad'. You probably all know this sort of person. The sort of person who makes me sick, and want to smash the annoying smile of their cheesey faces with a large mallet and pair of open toed sandles. Im not sure whether its his goofy ugly bald head or his annoying voice that makes me more angry. Or maybe it his 'liberal' new labour sit on the fence lack of testosterone attitude that all these 'men' have. Anyway, im driving down the A14 cruising alond at 70 trying not to look over at yet another ass hole holding the steering wheel like their life depended on it, when i come across what can only be described as a Super Geek. I think in Germany they call the Uber Vankers.

Now this guy was doing the stipulation 56 MPH as recommended in the 'tossers hand book', and in the process was trying to creep past a lorry also doing 56 mph, thanks to the governments brilliant idea to limit all HGV's to a speed that is sure to hold up all traffic behind.

And behing super geek was a trail of other like minded wankers driving their average cars to their average homes with their average wives and their 2.4 children in the back. Losers. So im flashing my lights and driving right up their asses in order to make them realise im trying to get by and eventually their brains engage and after the stipulation 4 miles they pull in so i can overtake, and they give me that look, as if to say 'whats your problem' to which i respond with my 'look at me like that again face and ill pull you over, **** your wife and eat your kids' face, along with the a quick flash of the v's.

Now i get up behind super geek listening to his 'gregorian chant music' totally oblivious to the fact that there are any road users withing a 5 mile radius of him. In fact, i doubt this ass hole even knows which country he's in. His stupid baby on board sticker on the back has little effect on me except to taunt me to get a few inches closer to his rear bumper and switch my lights from side to full beam.

As he eventaully gets past the 75th lorry he is inching past, he stay planted in the fast lane still doing 56 mph. WTF? Is this guy for real. Having had enough of this i pull to the slow lane and indicate to the driver that i am about to undertake him (which is actually allowed in the highway code, and is not illegal as some people think). As im just passing his rear quarter, the guy decides that he too wants to occupy the same piece of tarmac as me and indicates to pull in. I slam on the breaks and instantaneously change down a gear. As i fall back past his rear quarter i indicate and pull out to take him in the fast lane. However, hes now seen me on the inside and decided to to pull back into the fast lane. Just so happens that is now where i am. So i have to repeat the monoover and this time actually manage to fly past him on the inside. What a complete tool.

Now im a patient person (well im not), but this guy takes the buscuit. He is the sort of person that THINKS he is safety concious because he has 45 air bag and a steel safetly cage. In reality accidents are caused by ass holes like this who need a shot of testosterone and some driving skill for their next birthday present. I was prieety much saved by my fast reactions, my knowledge of what this cunt was doing, even if he didnt know, and a great handling car that meant i could change direction instantaneously without worry about loss of control.

Speed doesnt kill. Wankers in shit cars kill.

Ha 'safety dad' I like that! I know exactly the kind of person you mean, I put these people in the same category as BMW and Ford drivers. I especially find it amusing (and very irritating) when these dads in their 3 ton MPV turd mobiles at a set of lights attempt to drag race a homologation special Clio Williams which has 170bhp and weighs the same as a bag of crisps! Who are these people - surely capital punishment should be brought back to deal with these tossers??

PS sorry welcome mate

Banned
    These are the tossers who keep voting Tony Blair into office, despite the fact he is a complete loser.

Corporal punishment would be better for these people. Bags first in line with the sandpaper covered dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    These are the tossers who keep voting Tony Blair into office, despite the fact he is a complete loser.

Corporal punishment would be better for these people. Bags first in line with the sandpaper covered dildo.
    Totally agree on the Blair thing. ..... Stromba for PM!!!

Agreed, oh and welcome Blink. :D