Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Big HP

LOL

Nothing def yet.

172's are just a bit newer so easier to find a good one. I've looked at 6 williams now and they've all been shit. I'll obviously keep up the search for a williams in the mean time. Would leave me money for cams and a new map then. Shaun16v was supposed to be getting back to me about a 2 for sale in norwich

Jill

Do you mean buy a black whore?

Oh and some nice person just saved me the job of searching for previous posts about the 172 i was interested in. Seems it was in a heavy rear end shunt and has had a few problems in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by big hp

Jill

Do you mean buy a black whore?
    Big hp, if you want a black whore then you go for it! but I think you should also purchase a black 172

Jesus, 'overated' maybe? but still quick, may not be as quick as 'mechanically sound Williams or 2.0 valver' but still a fast car for the money, you can't take that away from it.

Forum User
    Just Ugly and like a rabbitt blancmange mould no characteur a blob with funny headlights!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickFr
    Just Ugly and like a rabbitt blancmange mould no characteur a blob with funny headlights!!
    Aww poor you Nick :(

Anyway, back to 172's..........

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Aww poor you Nick :(

Anyway, back to 172's..........
    Christ, I am writing your bloody scripts for you now

Banned
    Jill's looks ok actually. Nice seats. Depends what you want. I have nothing against 172 / 182 / cup models. Just the little boys get hold of them on Cliospunk and beleive all the hype about them. Apparently, the Williams is just a slightly faster valver, but it would be shown a clean pair of heals by a 182.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    Jill's looks ok actually. Nice seats. Depends what you want. I have nothing against 172 / 182 / cup models. Just the little boys get hold of them on Cliospunk and beleive all the hype about them. Apparently, the Williams is just a slightly faster valver, but it would be shown a clean pair of heals by a 182.
    Actually just checked her profile found link to a site with photo's of her Car, VERY VERY nice, have to admit nice exhaust and wheels.

PS Don't gloat Jill

Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    Actually just checked her profile found link to a site with photo's of her Car, VERY VERY nice, have to admit nice exhaust and wheels.

PS Don't gloat Jill
    I can't gloat It's standard again now lol

Forum User
    Still in fairness, never seen a Black 172 here in France, like it alot