no car for another week :(

well it looks as if im not getting the car back this sat got a phone call from nick today to tell me that everything is fitted but we have abit of a problem, the 2nd rack that infinicar sent me is ****ed ( got fluid leaking from one of metal pipes on the rack ) so now that has to come off again and get sorted before it goes to get the suspension setup then onto the rollers for another remap. that will be 4 weeks now thanks, infinicar and your wonderful parts :D

Forum User
    if it makes u feel any better iv driven mine 3 times since october last year and spent nearly 2 grand on it in the meantime! :(

when u hoping to get it back mate as it been a few months now, whats the hold up? i thought u needed a new head/ set of valves? i bet u can't wait to get it back. will be rapiddddd when u do

thats a joke mate shouldnt they check these things when stripping the cars they are getting good money for these parts i bet nick is as p*ssed off as you

Quote Originally Posted by matty w
    thats a joke mate shouldnt they check these things when stripping the cars they are getting good money for these parts i bet nick is as p*ssed off as you
    tell me about it, bunch of jokers, everytime i have got something from them ive had to spend a load more to get the right parts. i should knowen after the first time they sent me an r19 coloumn and i only found out when my ****ed one was out the car and the 19 one did'nt want to know about being fitted, had to spend £180 on a new one and now this....

yep nicks pissed off to, was only ment to be their for 2weeks and he does'nt have a big garage, was talking about a box of matchs and a can of petrol

Quote Originally Posted by jay s
    Quote Originally Posted by matty w
    tell me about it, bunch of jokers, everytime i have got something from them ive had to spend a load more to get the right parts. i should knowen after the first time they sent me an r19 coloumn and i only found out when my f**ked one was out the car and the 19 one did'nt want to know about being fitted, had to spend £180 on a new one and now this....

yep nicks pissed off to, was only ment to be their for 2weeks and he does'nt have a big garage, was talking about a box of matchs and a can of petrol
    i'll see it in the morning as i'm dropping mine off,but i wont tell you what for as its a 172 (sorry)

shit man! they're really taking the piss! hopefully get it sorted ASAP

hope you get it sorted soon mate

yeah hope you get it sorted mate but i still dont understand why you are changing the rack pal? no need to have touched your old one