Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nervous!

Nervous!

Im getting a bit bored with my job, its a good job but the agency I work for currently just don't have the big clients I want to work on (media planning/buying)

I was moaning to a girl I know over lunch who mentioned that there was an opening at her office (similar job).

She got her Manager to ring me, who invited me in for an informal chat to see if the job would be something i'd be interested in.

No problem I thought - until he rang me to say the UK MD wanted to see me too.

Now im nervous lol :( Setting off in half an hour!

good luck !

Couple of standard question to prep you.

- Where do you see yourself in 3/5 years time?
    - What can you bring to the company?
    - Recent accomplishments?

Good luck!

Forum User
    Go for it....

you don't know if you don't try....

you are in a good position by having a job already..if you don't like it then walk away knowing that you tried but ultimately it wasn't for you.

Most people struggle just to get an interview, be proud of yourself for getting this far and for the company to invite you for an interview based on just one conversation...

Let us know how it went...

Good luck Kelly....let us know how it goes! :D

Cheers guys, funny thing in the office, fridays are dress down days, i'm having to pretend I'm going seeing my bank manager hehe

I'll report back

Forum User

Re: Nervous!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Im getting a bit bored with my job, its a good job but the agency I work for currently just don't have the big clients I want to work on (media planning/buying)

I was moaning to a girl I know over lunch who mentioned that there was an opening at her office (similar job).

She got her Manager to ring me, who invited me in for an informal chat to see if the job would be something i'd be interested in.

No problem I thought - until he rang me to say the UK MD wanted to see me too.

Now im nervous lol :( Setting off in half an hour!

am i reading too much into this?!

no :P

Anyway - I went and spoke to the guys, it was more of a chat than an interview. He has 3 other people to see that are interested in the job, so we'll see how things go. I think our chat went quite well so fingers crossed

UPDATE: (if you care or not LOL)

I have another interview next week (Wednesday) and after speaking to my rep friend this afternoon, she told me its between me and one other girl

Thing is, i've seen another job somewhere else that I'm more interested in which I sent my cv over for today. I hope I hear back from that before this final interview!

:D

GOOD LUCK !