Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    J o n

Williams rebuild thread:

over the next 40 years I'm planning on turning my Clio into a group 'S' rally car ('s' being 'slag'), so far I have managed to refurb the wheels, so it's all systems go. The wheels were a lot of hard work, but using the same paroxide bleach I use for the hairs on my butt and me bonce I managed to strip them in no time and then using paint codes that I had stolen and claimed as my own investigative work it was a case of spraying them up ready to go on.

Once the initial prep stage has been completed I plan on talking about all sorts of shit that will probably never actually go in or near my car to not be seen on a trackday near you, as fear of driving cars has overwhelmed me. So with that in mind it was time to take my car to Kill Power and talk to my lover about his extensive range of off shelf chips that not only make the engine faster for 40 whole minutes at a time, but are rate clever and learn air temps n shit to get better... kinda like the computer of Red Dwarf, only not as witty, as most of it would go over my head tbh... after deciding it probably wont be worth doing anything to as it's a high mile shed I went and got the engine rebuilt anyway and then bought some cams and breaks for the Tonka "My first trackday" challenge, which is basically a track day for safe road users. In the morning we'll be going round and 30mph, steadily working upto 50mph! Those WC boys wont know what hit them! The plan is that this will be my ultimate track toy, but what I dont tell people is that I actually sold it and all this work has been done on my original Williams. I'm calling it:PROJECT OVERSPRAY, as Project Prang didn't have the same effect..

I'll keep you updated with pics n stuff as I polish some more nuts and long hard bits.

It will make it's debut at FCS on the F7shower stand this year for all that want to see it... oh, no there isn't one... well it will be on the WC... oh no, wont be on that one either... well, you'll just have to take the word of a pathological liar

Forum User
    LOL!!! Quality :D

leave it alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious
    leave it alone?
    yer same as how i feel.

Forum User
    LOL

via msn he responds:

the akzo noble number is refernce number NOT a paint code.

I now have the correct UK paint code, thank you very much

See you on the track,... if your car doesnt fall apart first.

lol

Forum User
    Eh? WTF? Not exactly fitting of a williams enthusiast? Am I missing something here?

J o n
    Stromba on track... spot the oxymoron!

I'd have to put the Kill Power chip in to make it a fair anyway, or failing that jam an orange under the accelerator so I can only go half throttle.

Dno, I'm not a Williams enthusiast even though I own one... it's now just a toy now, all they are good for. especially if it's been in a front ender and had paint

Forum User
    Ah, I understand now!

You're like girls in a playground :D

Carry on, it brightens up my day.