PDA

View Full Version : rally prepped car for sale on findit

northy
22-03-2006, 10:04
Ive just been sent these pictures lads....

Alot of hard work has been done by the looks - just needs tidying

the advert is on findit.com

2 live
22-03-2006, 10:13
ow much tho?

J o n
22-03-2006, 11:04
uh... hows that a lot of work? give me a hammer and some cutters and I'll make your clio look like that too... ****ing shed.

fisher price cage welded in by a mutant retard...

Gav
22-03-2006, 11:15
wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire
agree with the Jesus...not nice lookin at all...looks like it has been deserted

2 live
22-03-2006, 11:18
uh... hows that a lot of work? give me a hammer and some cutters and I'll make your clio look like that too... f***king shed.

fisher price cage welded in by a mutant retard...

:roll: its not even welded in lol.........

northy
22-03-2006, 11:37
glad to see that you guys are impressed :wink:

Alot of work done - i mean - the hard work of sourcing the bits and getting the cage inside is done. Ok it might not be to everyones standard but hey....

carnt see it being for sale for much -

this is his email address. leytontovey@blueyonder.co.uk

J o n
22-03-2006, 12:25
sorry, just looks like a butchered valver to me, I'd be more impressed seeing one with a full interior these days tbh.

good point on the cage Jon, I think I can see how he's done it, with a clever arangement of Lego pieces crudely jammed into the shell...

i'm shocked at you Northy, thought this sort of shedery would be condemned?

Lunner
22-03-2006, 12:28
cage looks as tho it woudl break if the car rolled lol...and what teh **** is the problem with taking door cards out, are they scared that they might not be able to take them off :?

J o n
22-03-2006, 12:35
maybe the guy saw sense and suddenly realised "holy crap, my car looks shite without door cards and most the interior!". carpet and back seats I can see why people do it... the rest is a bit pointless imo

Lunner
22-03-2006, 12:53
:roll:

If anything it looks shit with half the interior in there, all or nothing imo, anyone that has parts of the interior in is a pussy

northy
22-03-2006, 13:13
never said it was nice or built well...got sent the pictures and posted them up.

will be a friday caption for u jesus.

J o n
22-03-2006, 13:18

If anything it looks s**t with half the interior in there, all or nothing imo, anyone that has parts of the interior in is a pussy

is it just me that thinks that completely stripping a car out is pointless then? lol

maybe I'm just getting old, cant be bothered with all that shit, i rather just make it faster than remove half the car...

fair do's Northy, what's you opinion on it then? super shed, or rally pimpin'?

northy
22-03-2006, 13:57
the outside graphics says it all to me mate.

Pigeon - must try harder

J o n
22-03-2006, 14:09
lol yeah, i'd not buy it that's for sure (overlooking the fact it's a Reno for a second even!), half of the car is missing anyway...

you working on Friday by the way? wanna come look at my potential new car i'll be taking to FCS? 8)

northy
22-03-2006, 14:21
lol yeah, i'd not buy it that's for sure (overlooking the fact it's a Reno for a second even!), half of the car is missing anyway...

you working on Friday by the way? wanna come look at my potential new car i'll be taking to FCS? 8)

working friday eye mate

what you looking at buying

J o n
22-03-2006, 14:27
aww... :( that sux.... **** work off you girl!

remember the garage in Warrington that I use? well the owner of the garage is selling his baby and is a mate so is willing to let it go a bit cheaper, so it could be big pimpin' time in the cabrio for summer 8)

Lunner
22-03-2006, 16:38

If anything it looks s**t with half the interior in there, all or nothing imo, anyone that has parts of the interior in is a pussy

is it just me that thinks that completely stripping a car out is pointless then? lol

maybe I'm just getting old, cant be bothered with all that s**t, i rather just make it faster than remove half the car...

But stripping a car is teh cheapest way to get it to go fast...contradicting yourself there mate ;)

J o n
22-03-2006, 16:51

maybe I'm just getting old, cant be bothered with all that s**t, i rather just make it faster than remove half the car...

But stripping a car is teh cheapest way to get it to go fast...contradicting yourself there mate ;)

not really, as first and foremost your removing things, I'm talking about making the car faster, not taking it to pieces lol

Lunner
22-03-2006, 17:03
lighter = faster....more power to weight.....so you woudl argue that a bike is slow cus it has less bhp than a clio (certain bikes and certain clios), but yet it will leave one standing

Zollo
22-03-2006, 18:18
so it could be big pimpin' time in the cabrio for summer 8)

A cab? A frickin' cab?! I'm shocked and appalled!

:wink: