PDA

View Full Version : me Vs cops

Mattie
17-03-2006, 19:06
pulled on 2 this multi story car park near me 2 which i was stopd by police.....they was right cocky bastards!

they gave me the 101 questions act....askd me while i had a spare on, askd me where the centre section from my steerin wheel had gone, askd me y iv "spoiled" a williams by puttin a loud exhuast on it :shock:

then they askd me how long i thought it would be b4 i wrote it off :evil:

then wen they went on there way they sed try and keep the noise down and dont get robin any banks

i thought police resources were stretched?...obviously sum1s lyin if cops av time 2 do pointless stops like this :roll:

big hp
17-03-2006, 19:13
Typical

wavy
17-03-2006, 20:12
and keep the noise down and dont get robin any banks
lol clasic line from the forces :)

Gav
18-03-2006, 15:20
lol..... :roll: barstards

Scott-16v!
18-03-2006, 15:26
lol.......cocky

ben_j
18-03-2006, 21:44
shoulda just said to them. i want your names and numbers please. then tell them your going to make an official complaint and you've been recording there conversation on your fone and drive off. theyd have shit it

Mattie
19-03-2006, 22:42
shoulda just said to them. i want your names and numbers please. then tell them your going to make an official complaint and you've been recording there conversation on your fone and drive off. theyd have s**t it

lmao ...quality idea m8....might try that 1 nxt time :)

clowo16v
20-03-2006, 14:07
I wouldn't mate theres no point getting on the wrong side of them they'll just put the word out about you and you'll get pulled all the time.

See ya

Matt

Jimbob
22-03-2006, 14:16
shoulda just said to them. i want your names and numbers please. then tell them your going to make an official complaint and you've been recording there conversation on your fone and drive off. theyd have s**t it

Only say that if you dont like your mobile and you dont mind it being seized!! And you wouldnt really have grounds to complain though unless they swear etc and give you abuse. They'd say they meant it in jest!

Lunner
22-03-2006, 14:22
As above, just take the bollocking and forget it, not worth pissing them off

Jimbob
22-03-2006, 16:03
...and most stop checks at night are to make sure you havnt been drinking, which is a good thing imo. Chances are you are committing other less serious offences (such as lights out, fail to show docs to police etc), but once they realise you are not a drink driver they'll let you on your way. If you start gobbing off chances are they'll stick you on for whatever minor offences you might have been committing!!