PDA

View Full Version : Me v's the valver

Coops
14-03-2006, 14:27
cuz av been out of a job i've been mothering it everywhere, but decided today after sorting my cold air feed (see pics section!!....plug!!!hehe!) i'd go for a test run! 8)

neway Gaz will know the route, he took me out in the nana along it!

out of my village past a cupla industrial estates and round a pesky country boy in his jag and its a quick right left over the m56 and into a long sweeping left, second gear, up into third as it opens and nail it for the straight....the adrenaline kicks in as fourth is snatched to hit 100+ as the end of the straight approaches. back off to go over the m/way again, bit of a bump.....woah, bit of a wiggle but catch it and plant my foot again, drop to third approaching a sweeping right left chicane and opens to a straight again......dammit bloody country boys back, in a land rover this time, but he turns, yes!!!open her up for a slight kink and another straight and we're up to 110 odd (wasnt watchin the clock... :twisted: ) and then its hard on the anchors for a short open right then straight into a hard 2nd gear left and then right up to third before slam on for the junction...........

GOD I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!