PDA

View Full Version : 206 GTI 180...

BigBoreBri
12-03-2006, 19:20
Well im not an overly fussed person when it comes to these kind of things but ill happily burn off a scrote! lol :twisted:

Anyhoo just coming home now and i notcied a 206 paying a bit too much attention to my rear bumper! Exited the village and theres a long straight before two long sweeping "S" bends and pretty much left 206... Didnt think much more of it untill the next village and mr 206 is now about a foot of my back bumper trying to climb into the williams! :roll:

Well theres no need in being a scrote so i thought sack it theres only a small straight between next two villages which is a bit of a 30-100 at max, dropped it to 3rd @ national limit signs and opened her up... well 206 did pretty well and stayed close; get the feeling he was already down in 2nd and gonna try do me but unlucky! Not badly matched straight line anyhoo...

Approaching next village so i droped anchors back down gently and i swear either mr 206 has "no brakes", "shit brakes" or is just a "tool" as he almost went right into back of me!! Back end started weaving all over and almost went into a traffic island... :shock:

There's just no need sumtimes, i have no issues with a bit of "fun" out on country roads but like was i gonna go do a zillion miles an hour through a rural village - erm, me thinks not! Wish people need to understand there's a time and place for it! [-X

kj16v
12-03-2006, 22:41
Next time someone tries to bum your tailpipe, hold down the accelerator and tap the brake. The look on their face and the tyre smoke is priceless :D