PDA

View Full Version : me vs bike

2 live
25-02-2006, 20:35
dunno exactly wot kinda bike it was like.....he had a passenger on the back, it had 4 zorsts comin out under the seat

anyway...jesus n monkey will know the road lol.......on me local handling test track, came up behind a bike, there were 2 cars in front of him, as soon as he got to a straight, he went past em, was a bit of a built up area, and a car comin, so i waited, and went round at the next oppertunity. anyway, the guy had waited up for me lol, got to another couple twistty bits, was all over him, had to keep backin off, came to another 2 cars, a bit spaced between, he took em, i waited again.....went past them , then theres a s bend, over a railway bridge, bit tight, but can be taken at some speed, by this time the bike was a way in front, but with bends between us, i knew id be able to pull back on him in the next few sections of road before it straightens out...anyway i caught him about 3 bends from the straight, and i was totally surprised wen he didnt pull away from me on the straight....i was absolutely flat out thru 3rd 4th into 5th, still rite on his wheel, was comin up to traffic then and a built up area so i backed off....he slowed too, give me a big thumbs up, and we both took it steady from there lol.

class...dunno wot bike it was like, but think he was a bit surprised to see the little clio rite on his ass both flat out in a straight lol.

Lunner
25-02-2006, 20:45
Could he just not having been totally going for it cus he had a passenger?

2 live
25-02-2006, 23:32
lol..by the note of his exhaust i would say he was def givin it full beans mate lol.

if i thort he was takin it steady cos of pass...i wouldnt have posted lol

clowo16v
26-02-2006, 00:12
It'll have been a 400 with a passenger on they'll not be much faster than a Willy with 2 people on.

See ya

Matt

2 live
27-02-2006, 02:31
yeah i was thinkin more along the 4-600 lines......no way was it bigger than that lol.

Dno194
27-02-2006, 12:02
Was it a sportsbike? Sounds like MV Augusta if it had 4 exhaust pipes coming under the seat. If it was, then he was taking it easy with the pillion. Silly fast bike, expensive and very sexy.

clowo16v
27-02-2006, 12:15
My mate had a VFR400 and with 2 people on I could keep up with that in the Clio then I passed him when he maxed out.

He's now got a CBR600 that even with 2 people on canes the **** out of mine. With just him riding within 10 seconds he's disappeared lol.

See ya

Matt

2 live
27-02-2006, 13:03
looked more of a tourer than a sports bike tbh......altho i didnt see anything other than the rear end.....was close up like..but not close enuff to av a look at owt other than where he was lol

VIPERONE
27-02-2006, 13:10
it was a grandad 90!

http://www.moped-veteranen-galerie.de/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_24417/DIR_25044/Herkules_119_ebay.jpeg

2 live
27-02-2006, 13:14
nah......it was red lol

Rott
27-02-2006, 14:35
The Honda VFR and the Augusta is the only bikes i can think of that has a Quad under the seat, if this was one, the smallest version was a 750cc ranging up to 1100cc, and they're quick, not to rain on ur parade but i think the Biker was going soft with passenger (As I Would b) and u ain't giving bikes the credit they deserve, a CBR 600 f1 will leave my evo for dead, the old ///M3 was arguably one of the fastest cars on the road once u hit 3rd gear and my m8 made me look silly on his GSXR 600, in all honesty i'd b pretty pissed off if sum1 sat on my tail whilst i had a pillion, poor show, think the biker woulda been the same not surprised to see a clio there, more like hacked off :roll:

http://www.mvagusta.com.au/2004photos/mv_f4_1000s_1.jpg

http://www.honda.de/images/mc/medium/mc_vfr_004_2004_s.jpg

J o n
27-02-2006, 15:01
bikes are faster than any car on any straight, but they don't corner at all well and if you know the roads he means you'll prolly see how easy it would be... think you need to get some vid footage of you blasting up and down there so people can see the roads Jon... lol

Swervin_Mervin
27-02-2006, 15:05
I can see that John. I kept with a bike up the C&F with my dci, and that was mainly because I was cornering much, much quicker.

Rott
27-02-2006, 15:08
Of that i've absolutley no doubt, not disputing that but this?!

2Live "i was absolutely flat out thru 3rd 4th into 5th, still rite on his wheel"

just sayin it doesnt sound like the dude was tryin to hard!

J o n
27-02-2006, 15:14
thing is you prolly could, imagine a load of S bends going uphill (or down... lol) and the bends get progressively further away, you can pretty much flat them out in a std williams with a combo of skill, balls and the right car... 2 live deffo has the balls, cos he's a ****ing nutter, he almost has the skill :wink: (for an old man! lol) and he deffo has the car... him on coilovers and completely stock engine he left me, putting in a whole section of road between us... also bearing in mind I was a shit load faster in a straight line at that time as he was using std ecu as well... so i see where your coming from, so 2 live would be better getting a pic of the road, it's like a rally stage! lol

Rott
27-02-2006, 15:27
Not keen on this road and i've never seen it b4, sounds a bit of a handfull, if it is like that i'll fuuk off and wait for 2live to come on a tear me a new ass for talkin shite :wink: cos ur totally right, i've got 1 a bit like that round my way, and it's tough on the bike a lotta to and from on the bike seat, hard work :twisted:

J o n
27-02-2006, 15:39
basically just iimagine a road that's down/up hill, has a straight and a hairpin and then just keep imagining that for the rest of the way and that's basically it... lol. some great roads up there, but they are all car roads imo, bikes dont really stand a chance, not enough straights lol

2 live
27-02-2006, 16:34
the 4 pipes were spread out more under the seat mate....kinda like in line.......

havent a fukkin clue as to what bike it was ....but like i say, with the performance, id say about 4-600...

the road is as jesus says, kinda nice long sweeping bends, with a few tight fukkas thrown in for good measure. the bit wher i caught most of the gap back is tight n twisty, def not a bikes best kinda terrain. the 3rd 4th 5th flat out...lol...i was still cornering hehe albeit a tightish right left right with a sweeping left to follow.....

the right left right can be taken at some speed, as long as u get the 1st one right lol.

J o n
27-02-2006, 16:36
love those roads... nothing better than overtaking on that first corner... :shock: :lol: pmsl, class that, never seen Wayne shit his pants so much

2 live
27-02-2006, 16:39
lol.no mate..was further up the road...past the chinky....near the lay by hehe :twisted:

J o n
27-02-2006, 16:42
lol, even more sketchy! the bridged chicane followed by the flat out bit you'd deffo have the momentum... you shit me up in my car testing the brakes before Donny down there... bends just aren't supposed to be taken that fast in the wet... you know it's bad when you can hear the tyres screeching! lol

2 live
27-02-2006, 21:50
lol..yeah id kinda bet money on beatin a bike thru there.dependant on the rider of course lol.

nowt wrong wi tyre squeel.....those roads are good wen u know em, can jus understeer thru em on the power to set u up for the next un lol....

craig100
04-03-2006, 06:36
thing is you prolly could, imagine a load of S bends going uphill (or down... lol) and the bends get progressively further away, you can pretty much flat them out in a std williams with a combo of skill, balls and the right car... 2 live deffo has the balls, cos he's a f***king nutter, he almost has the skill :wink: (for an old man! lol) and he deffo has the car... him on coilovers and completely stock engine he left me, putting in a whole section of road between us... also bearing in mind I was a s**t load faster in a straight line at that time as he was using std ecu as well... so i see where your coming from, so 2 live would be better getting a pic of the road, it's like a rally stage! lol

think ive been up here with 2live as a passenger and its a very good road "rally stage" lol and i do belive if its the one there are some good long,fantastic bends which if a known road could be taken at unbelivable speed (with a good view for on coming traffic) and also belive that these cars can out do a bike on them if driven like that head case (2live) lol

maybe another bike it could have been

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/williamscraig100/1024Ducatti996.jpg

clowo16v
04-03-2006, 14:19
Passenger or not theres no way a Williams will keep up with a 996. Round the bends maybe but not on a straight.

I would say a 400 of some sort.

See ya

Matt

2 live
04-03-2006, 18:24
no was def not a duke.

the exhaust note was kinda more like a high pich wail than a deep grunt if u know wot i mean