PDA

View Full Version : Williams Vs Golf VR6

J o n
24-02-2006, 09:32
decided to get a milkshake on the way home from the meet and coming out of Smacky's the usual pond life chav scum is over running the mean streets of Stockport and one severely inbred mutant in a VR6 in front of me turns left (same way as me) and then pulls into the right hand lane at the set of lights... moment of indecision as to whether or not I should race him, but upon seeing the gangsta style forward lean it was game on... tbh I was expecting someone to say "hey buddy, whats the retail on one of those?" F&F style... alas that never happened... so back to the TLGP...

Could hear he had his revs held at the point waiting to get off, however with it being wet I couldn't really be bothered making an effort, so just dumped the clutch at 3k and got s surprisingly good start... until the revs climbed... bwaap bwaaap!!!! ****in' limiter!!! change... rev rev rev rev... spin spin spin spin, grip, limiter... ffs... took a look back, Golf was still spinning away near the start line :lol: pulled off to the left only for this tool to come flying past at about 80mph, by which time I had set off, smoked him, slowed, indicated and turned off... better luck next time byatch!

Plattsy
03-03-2006, 14:40
lol sweet...ppl overestimate the golf vr6s,
my mate wouldnt believe that i creamed one in the hybrid til i took him out and showed him! try a corrado g60 ;)

big hp
04-03-2006, 13:23
lol sweet...ppl overestimate the golf vr6s,
my mate wouldnt believe that i creamed one in the hybrid til i took him out and showed him! try a corrado g60 ;)

Old work colleague had a corrado g60, nothing special IMHO, shitty old 1.8 8v with a charger in a heavy shell. Now smaller pulleys on charger etc and its a different story.