PDA

View Full Version : Valver vs Megane Sport I think

clowo16v
17-01-2006, 16:10
Had the wheels and was a bit lower than standard and a bit of extra badging so I think it was a real one.

Had a do with one of these on my way home from uni on Sunday. He was tailgating me for about 2 miles through a 30, then overtook me as I went past a school (it was nighttime though, I was doing 30btw).

He had to stop at a crossroads so I caught him up, then he booted it away so I gave chase. He didn't go anywhere up to the end of 2nd gear, then as the corners came in I was backing off loads to not go into the back of him. We then when over a shit bridge and he kept the boot in it but I backed off and still jumped off the road lol. Anyway booted it round some corners and caught up the 4-5 car lenghts he gained at the bridge. Went onto a different road with some more twisties and he was understeering onto the wrong side of the road while mine was catching him up and staying in the correct lane.

We then got to a long drag of a hill but came up behind a slower car doing 50mph ish. He overtook, but I was right behind him in 2nd and as he started to pull back in I booted it and very slowly crept past him.

Pulled off after that, it was a good do though had a right laugh.

Just looking at the stats the 0-60 on them is good but the 0-100 isn't and the 1/4 mile times are shite for the power they make.

See ya

Matt

clowo16v
19-01-2006, 17:21
Found out today that my dad knows the guy who owns it and its going back to Renault as the limiter is at 5500rpm lol. Ah well, he said he couldn't believe how fast my car was going round corners, as he said his felt unsafe.

See ya

Matt