PDA

View Full Version : awsome racing tonite

Dancliovalver
15-01-2006, 03:12
went to see narnia at the showcase cinema in notts tonite and had some awsome blasts on the way down there
first up i was chasing just a nw 1400 corsa which was pretty easy pikkins, then some guy in a black xetec s was tryin to undertake me on this roundabout which leads to a DC, so we both booted it and left him too, then i had to slow down because a car was in front of me and wouldnt move over and another pair of lights came right up my arse and i thought it was the fiesat again so wen the car infront moved a dropped it to third and started again but i wasnt pullin asmuch this time and i thought it must be a different car but was still startin to pull away!
anyways next round about came up and the car that was chasing me came up next to me and to my suprise it was a nice black civic type R, so i thought wat the heck and he managed to get away first and i was in persuit all over his arse and he couldnt leave me atall, even decided to go on alittle bit and miss my junction to see how we did and neither of us were goin anywhere away from each other

was abit disappointed with the civic thought it would have pulled away from me but i kept with it, the clio did very well

Sorry to bore u all lol

Dancliovalver
15-01-2006, 03:22
oh but did forget to mention he hhad one more passenger than i did, i had lauren with me

Zollo
15-01-2006, 11:25
Good going mate 8)

Really want a race with a CTR. I see loads of the wedgey beasts on the work commute, then when the roads are quiet...nothing. My mate might be getting one though, so I might be lucky :twisted:

Gav
15-01-2006, 14:20
gooooooooooooooo man! 8)

Rich
15-01-2006, 20:28
CTR would beat a std valver NP, given i was off cam when one came past me one night but there was no way i was catching the fooker up :evil:

Dancliovalver
15-01-2006, 20:35
yer no doubt they would beat a standard valver......good job mines not standard then aint it lol

Gav
16-01-2006, 10:51
lol....the tuned machine!

Rich
16-01-2006, 13:30
yer no doubt they would beat a standard valver......good job mines not standard then aint it lol
aye i know yours has a few toys! (cries in corner cos he wants cams and cant afford them ) :cry: