PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid vs 200sx (S13)

James Clio 16v
10-01-2006, 00:10
On my way home from the gym and 2 chavs in a 200SX pull out in front of me on a roundabout leading up to the Crayford one way system.

I pull into the lane that I need to go into to get home and they pull out of the other lane and into mine, revving the engine behind me.

I pull away steadily, as traction was a bit of a problem, totally fluff the change into second (nice one James!) and then just nail it. Pulled half a car length on them straight away and by the end of a sharp right hander, they were lagging well behind.

I know he was 2 up and I was on my own (big boot full of ICE tho), but I thought it would be closer. I thought they were pretty quick, obviously don't handle that well.

Anyways,

Hybrid 1
200SX 0

Tullyvernon
14-01-2006, 00:39
:D

Lunner
14-01-2006, 18:43
Dunno which 200sx my mate has but its ALOT more rapid than the clio

James Clio 16v
17-01-2006, 10:56
I suspect it was fukt! As the person driving it was a right chav.

J o n
17-01-2006, 11:41
I had a dabble with the newer shape ones a few weeks back, see a fair few near me, 3 blue ones round the corner :shock: ... only had the chance to have a do with one... even with binding rear brakes and ****ed decat I still managed to pull from behind to infront without too much effort. checked the stats and standard ones well and truely suck... seem to be endless options for power mods though.