PDA

View Full Version : Government skanks the average motorist once again..

Kelly
06-10-2005, 10:44
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/60713/at_full_chat_by_mike_rutherford.html

:evil:

GazTwo
06-10-2005, 10:51
[-(

northy
06-10-2005, 10:56
great !

They need a good slappin !

Mooseman
06-10-2005, 11:00
£1.30 a mile??? So, after every day travelling to work, I'll be losing and not earning money??? sounds about right the way this country is heading :?

Kelly
06-10-2005, 11:08
Yep - you need to start using public transport.

As if - last time I HAD to get on a bus on the way to work a girl passed out on the floor and on the way home some retard sat next to me and kept asking me to go out with him. Oh, and buses stink. And my journey time increases from 50 minutes to 2 hours. And I have to walk a mile to the bus stop. And I have to get a tram to get to my office after getting off the bus.

:roll:

Mooseman
06-10-2005, 11:14
As if - last time I HAD to get on a bus on the way to work a girl passed out on the floor and on the way home some retard sat next to me and kept asking me to go out with him. Oh, and buses stink. And my journey time increases from 50 minutes to 2 hours. And I have to walk a mile to the bus stop. And I have to get a tram to get to my office after getting off the bus. :roll:

winge winge blah blah IF I HAD to take public transport I would not be able to kill aston martins, beamers, mercs (and the odd bread van for fun)!! much worse than a smelly, retard loaded, slow bus :lol:

2 live
06-10-2005, 11:20
Yep - you need to start using public transport.

As if - last time I HAD to get on a bus on the way to work a girl passed out on the floor and on the way home some retard sat next to me and kept asking me to go out with him. Oh, and buses stink. And my journey time increases from 50 minutes to 2 hours. And I have to walk a mile to the bus stop. And I have to get a tram to get to my office after getting off the bus.

:roll:

how long u bin wi paddy now??

pmsl

J o n
06-10-2005, 12:32
takes the piss, but if one of those gets put in my car it will be showing that I do zero miles a year, I can tell you that right now. no fukkin way am I gonna pay £1.30 a mile. they can suck my balls for every mile if they think their getting any more money.

Swervin_Mervin
06-10-2005, 12:38
So they're going to put one of those charges on the M56. Seems fair. Given I live RIGHT NEXT TO IT AND HAVE TO USE IT A LOT TO GO ANYWHERE.

Cunts.

Craig
06-10-2005, 13:05
stupid!!!

personally i think they are trying to scare us so that we dont moan about petrol costs as much! tryin to make us think we are lucky only paying what we pay rather than paying £1 odd a mile!

it is a complete joke, the country would go to pot if that happened! like said above most people would be going to work and actually not earling anything!

J o n
06-10-2005, 13:10
to be fair it cant and wont ever happen, people will just stop going to work and cause a recession... then labour will topple... so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing...

we also need to see what comes off this Russia deal, as they now supply our oil, so theoretically it should go down substantially, but more realistically it will go down slightly to apease everyone and the fat cats can further their pensions.

Andyvalver
06-10-2005, 13:15
:shock: What a wank goverment we have. dont think it will happen for a long time though.

Kelly
06-10-2005, 13:43
As if - last time I HAD to get on a bus on the way to work a girl passed out on the floor and on the way home some retard sat next to me and kept asking me to go out with him. Oh, and buses stink. And my journey time increases from 50 minutes to 2 hours. And I have to walk a mile to the bus stop. And I have to get a tram to get to my office after getting off the bus. :roll:

winge winge blah blah IF I HAD to take public transport I would not be able to kill aston martins, beamers, mercs (and the odd bread van for fun)!! much worse than a smelly, retard loaded, slow bus :lol:

That's what I really meant too :wink:

Justin..
06-10-2005, 20:20
theiving robbin bastards. :x :x argh wankers. :x hate em :x errrrgh tossers :evil: