PDA

View Full Version : valuation

will 2
11-04-2022, 17:37
could anyone give me a valuation on a full set of leather seats in very good condition with doorcards

ianbirch
12-04-2022, 08:29
Hi..are they Williams seats re upholstered in leather or from a Bacarra etc?

There was somebody on the facebook page trying to sell an immaculate set of standard Williams seats for £800 and they struggled to sell.

I would post them on the Facebook page with pics...there is not much traffic on here now

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards Ian

will 2
12-04-2022, 22:34
Hi..are they Williams seats re upholstered in leather or from a Bacarra etc?

There was somebody on the facebook page trying to sell an immaculate set of standard Williams seats for £800 and they struggled to sell.

I would post them on the Facebook page with pics...there is not much traffic on here now

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards Ian

hi, all genuine renault , not recovered, cant remember what they came out of ,

16v_paddy
14-04-2022, 20:18
They're either going to be from a Baccarra or R19/Clio 16v - knowing which they are will determine the value & ability to sell

But for example, if they are Clio 16v leathers with the doorcards and I was selling them, I'd be asking for somewhere in the region of £150-200.

The leather bits in the doorcards are only glued on and are easy to remove so depending on circumstances of space & time etc, I'd probably take those bits off to keep with the seats & sell the rest of the doorcards separately