PDA

View Full Version : things that piss u off in work

Jamie.
07-09-2005, 16:07
supervisor; "jamie, just the person....., i was wondering what u did in these accounts, more precisley where did u get this figure from?"

me; "errrrm, not to sure"

supervisor; "sorry!?""

me; "let me have a look.....when did i do those accounts again?"

supervisor; "beginning of July"

me; "well thats two months ago and u want to know how i came up with a figure in a vat comp?"

supervisor; "so u cant remember?"

me; "sigh..... no"

u see this isnt the problem , the ****ing problem is my shit supervisor who never "has time" to look over my work! and now its just started to clear (the backlog of the 10/15 jobs ive done) and the shit has been hitting the fan cos of it! i ****ing hate where i work, no-one ever has time. im not impressed, if they cant look at my work quick enough dont expect me to remember every finer detail of it

rant over

VIPERONE
07-09-2005, 16:43
gibson, there is a quick handover prisoner in the traps... can you go deal with it wont take 30 mins......tick tock tick tock... 8 hours later the solicitor and interpreter turn up.

edde
07-09-2005, 17:37
I cannot write out the iscussion with the manager.
He's a horder though of info and lies to me and others about work.
Anyway I'm going to get out maybe go freelance double pay won't be bad to bad either.

RS-Steve
08-09-2005, 23:00
If i plan to do something away from work there is always an i mean always a problem i end up gettin involved in an it ruins or cancels what i wanted to do, when im brassic an want the overtime its dead as a ......well a dead thing!!

oh an brakedowns always happen at 4am not 9am!! why?????

Gav
08-09-2005, 23:04
i book some holiday off and i get called a lazy git for 2 weeks after :x

RS-Steve
08-09-2005, 23:05
i book some holiday off and i get called a lazy git for 2 weeks after :x

ditto out of 25 days hols i have 24.5 remaining an i leave the country for 4 months at Xmas for work but im lazy for havin the next 2 weeks to myself!!

Gav
08-09-2005, 23:10
i get 19 days, since jan i have had 1 week off and that was for my advanced course for my driving test and even then i only booked half days not full ones, came into work after the lesson...and i was a slacker!

Mattie
09-09-2005, 23:55
my manager dus **** all! hes a sound guy but ALL his work he pushes on 2 me and the other workers in my dept! then wen sumthins not dun cuz weve got 2 much work 2 do hell go on a rave about it!!!!! :x