PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Williams 3 Low mileage 74,000 miles

whowe
04-04-2015, 17:23
1995 Williams 3 74,000 miles.

Up for sale is my 1995 renault clio Williams 3. The car is in amazing condition, completely unmodified genuine and unmolested.
Low mileage
Fully documented renault service history to confirm mileage
never rallied raced or even seen a track
always been owned in the SW of England

The car was first registered in August 1995 and has had 4 owners from new.
The first owner only had the car for two years and covered just 12,500 miles. The second owner of ten years covered 57,000. He was very meticulous and the car was maintained and serviced by renault every year. The third owner purchased the car in 2007 to add to his collection and only covered 3000 Miles in 5 years! He stored the car in a heated garage along with his other cars. I then purchased the car in 2012 as he was downsizing his collection. I have also only covered minimal miles (400) during my ownership and have only used the car on dry days for special occasions. I have stored the car in a garage during my ownership.

This is a great opportunity to purchase a genuine, totally standard renault clio Williams which is in fantastic condition.
The car comes with full service history and Mots and even receipts of sale and bills of sale and even an advert for it when it was two year old!

When I purchased the car I wanted it to be perfect and completely original! The wheels were not 100% so I had them refurbished to a very high standard with 4 Michelin pilot tyres of the correct size to keeps its originality. The wheels were finished in the correct gold and polished lip (Of coarse). When I purchased the car the previous owner had a brand new never been on a car williams wheel which I also purchased and reluctantly sent of to the refurbished so they could match the wheels exactly. The wheels and tyres are still unmarked as have only covered 300 miles!

The car still has it original radio, spare wheel and suit compartment.

It has central locking with alarm and immobiliser system and two keys!

It took me ages to find the perfect clio for me as a wanted a very original and unmolested example. I believe this is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a great example that will only increase in value in years to come.

Current MOT until October 2015 with no advisories

We are expecting our first so is unpractical for me to keep it!

Car will be advertised on eBay shortly but I thought I would let you guys have first dibs! I am looking for £6750
Thanks for looking!
Contact me via email or phone billyhowe116@hotmail.com or 07792574802

Thanks for looking

whowe
04-04-2015, 17:48
Car located nr street, Somerset

PhilW
04-04-2015, 19:44
Your car looks really nice Billy, well done, good luck with the sale.

northy
07-04-2015, 12:25
very nice and original is that!

You should have no problem in selling that!

jbaddeley
11-04-2015, 09:19
Pics working now.

whowe
13-04-2015, 13:17
Just an update. My clio is booked in for a brand spanking new cambelt and oil change tomorrow so will be completely up together for the new owner or for me to enjoy next year!

jbaddeley
13-04-2015, 20:41
Good stuff. I'll give you a bell when I'm back from Crete to organise a viewing.

whowe
14-04-2015, 10:06
Car is no longer for sale.
thanks

northy
14-04-2015, 11:04
Please can I ask whats happened?

whowe
14-04-2015, 13:12
Well after spending out on cambelt and service etc I have had a change of heart! I just don't think ill get another chance to own another! When I decide to sell in future I will let the forum users know first! Cheers

jbaddeley
15-04-2015, 09:31
Enjoy it. Seems a shame no to. I'll keep my eye out on here to see what comes up.