PDA

View Full Version : WILLIAMS 2/3 WANTED ASAP - CASH WAITING

Barry white r
19-07-2013, 08:48
As above, I am after a CLEAN Williams 2/3 must have;

zero (at the least very minimal) rust.
Good-Full service history
No huge mileage examples (100-120k is acceptable)
I dont mind a few modifications

Cash waiting.

I am based in Northern Ireland, so please be honest with anything you put forward as I will have to travel.

Call, PM or text me please - 07884433765

andreas395
19-07-2013, 09:55
How much you looking to spend as one that's mint with full service history ain't going to be cheap

Barry white r
19-07-2013, 10:13
Doesnt have to be MINT (mint in my eyes is brand new in a showroom) but clean, I have been looking for a while and had a deal done on a very clean example in the south of Ireland, 105k with lots of history, great body, kent cams etc @ £3500, but the guy pulled out at the last minute deciding to keep it.

Also have looked at rust buckets @ £1500 and serviceable ones at £2-2.5k.

So I expect to get a good one for £3-3.5k, no more.

Daz4567
19-07-2013, 12:21
Doubt you will find one for 3.5k with minimal rust. The jacking points and underside will have rust on most cars in that price range.

Barry white r
19-07-2013, 12:33
Thanks @Daz4567

I dont want this to turn into a debate on what my money will buy, I am going on what I have viewed, in person and via photos at this stage.

Anyone looking to sell please contact me.

Thanks

Vandella
29-08-2013, 11:37
i have a Williams 1 im looking to sell.. number 134... done 127k... belts, water pump, oil pump, and tensioners replaced at 108k (last march, if irc), gearbox overhauled at same time with new seals and bearings. engine is good and strong.. all front suspension (springs, shocks, wishbones, track rods, arb. all new and replaced at the same time as the above, recently had new rear discs and bearings) body has a few issue's that I would personally like to sort out but just don't have the time id like anymore and wheels could do with a refurb too.... pm me if your interested and ill throw some photo's your way. will be looking for around 3k ovno.. there are a few bits which I have ordered which have yet to arrive but all spares will included in the sale.. spare front bumper (needs some love).. I have brand new phase 1 grill to go on along with the hockey sticks.. as it has a phase 2 grill and hockey sticks on atm.. also have a brand new standard back box to go on.. but lacking a center section.. has an aftermarket exhaust on atm.. anything else you like to know.. message me..

zeus
30-08-2013, 12:25
I also have a Williams 1 for sale number 336 in really nice condition full of service history at 2500 ono , only 4 previous owners 111k . Plus in my view more sort after then a 2 , I do however like the 3 :)

Barry white r
04-09-2013, 12:03
Thanks for the replies all, Im not in the market anymore, its always the way sadly! When I have the money sitting no-one wants to sell, now any amount of offers.

I bought a motorbike, but who knows what the future may bring.

Thanks again.

northy
04-09-2013, 13:55
lets see what bike you bought?

Barry white r
04-09-2013, 15:22
lets see what bike you bought?

Its just an Aprilia 125 Tuono - Its for getting some experience whilst im working my way through the 600cc test (off road part in 2 weeks) Its the next bike I buy that I will be using my "Williams fund" for....bit of a late starter @ 35 YO. but hey ho.