PDA

View Full Version : clio williams 2 for sale

Mash101
07-02-2013, 20:37
RENAULT CLIO WILLIAMS 2

The car has been in my family since 2005, my brother is the previous keeper.

Body shell - FULL strip down and rebuild, new sills and rear wheel arches replaced, full re-spray was carried out, also bonnet and boot badges removed.

Wheels - acid dipped and blasted, painted the proper gold colour and powder coat lacquered then mirror polished rim lips

Brakes - reconditioned front callipers with new front discs and pads, new rear callipers and pads. New handbrake cables, all brake pipes replaced with copper and new Goodridge braided flexi hoses.

Suspension- new front and rear shocks, standard springs reconditioned rear beam, new wishbones, track rod ends, tie rods, bushes.
Engine - 2.0 16V- new oil pump from Renault , main bearings , shells , piston rings , auxiliary shaft bushes , water pump , full timing belt kit , head bolts . Head has been skimmed and flowed, new gasket set.
ARP con rod bolt set
KENT CAMS RN2002 and hydraulic tappets
K-TEC racing 421 exhaust
manifold and downpipe
Scorpion stainless steel de-cat and system
Performance ht leads and coil
KnN filter with cold air feed
Chipped ecu

Gearbox - fully reconditioned. New clutch, new dog bone mount and short shift gear linkages

Rolling road power run was also carried out made 159.2 bhp (this was without the chip and KnN filter, so should see 170 bhp now)

The car was off the road for about 5 years being restored, it was finished in Feb last year. It’s a real pleasure to drive as it drives like new!

MOT till 12/02/14 tax till end of march over £2500 spent on engine and gearbox alone!
My Williams could have had the sills and rear arches cleaned up and re-painted as they were not bad at all but I wanted the car to be perfect so new panels were fitted

The only bad bit is there is a lacquer paint run on the n/s quarter panel it's not bad but that's it

I have also just bought and fitted a set of renault 19 16v alloy wheels for the winter

Offers around £3000

northy
08-02-2013, 22:24
Was only looking at this advert on gumtree on Wednesday!

nice to see a well written advert. We're the Williams, cup and v6 on your drive all your cars?

Butler
18-02-2013, 12:28
Do you have any pics of the car? Also were is the car located?

Dean250
14-04-2013, 00:20
Is the car sold?

Sparry
09-05-2013, 12:27
is the car sold?

Dean250
09-05-2013, 12:48
I managed to get in touch with the owner and he sold the car around 2 months ago