PDA

View Full Version : Clio Alize 1.4 Blue MK2 8v 1999 (T Reg) - cheap runabout

Elaine1983
03-11-2012, 13:05
Hi everyone,

As the title im selling my Renault Clio Alize 1.4 MK2 1999 (T reg) blue 5dr with 90k on the clock.

It has MOT until 26th April 2013 and Tax expires at the end of the month.

Its a great little car which I bought to run around in while the Williams has been off the road being refurbished. The Williams is nearly done now and the little Clio is no longer needed and I need the money to fund a trip to Vegas in March for my 30th.

It has:-

Electric windows and sunroof (full working order)
Fog lights (which I believe was an optional extra)
PAS

Good points

I have owned the car since February 2012 and I bought it with a broken steering rack. I have since had a replacement rack fitted with two brand new track rod ends and it drives very well.

New spark plugs and air filter fitted.

Recent replacement engine mount and brand new exhaust mount fitted.

In April 2011 it had 4 brand new tyres fitted and wheel bearings.

Interior is in good condition for the age apart from a cigarette burn to one seat (not done by me)

When I also got the car it had a speaker grill missing and a heater vent missing. I have replaced these too.

Has original full working order Renault CD player which is quite rare.

Not so good points

Bodywork has a fair few dings and dents but it is a 13 year old car.

No other service history apart from the usual Drivers Handbook etc. May need the cambelt changing as I dont know when this was done.

There is a slight leak in the corner of the passenger side roof lining when it rains heavy (I believe from the sunroof seal) but I cant be sure. Its never really bothered me though.

Central locking is a bit messed up (you can only lock and unlock the whole car by the button inside). There is a key for the drivers and passenger door (the barrel for the drivers door broke and had to be replaced and so I replaced the passenger side also), a separate key for the boot and a separate key for the ignition.

Apart from that the car is sound and has done me well.

Ive been as honest as I possibly can about the car.

If you are interested, please private message me with your email address and I will send pictures.

£650 ono

Thanks

Pricalf
07-02-2014, 17:27
I have owned the car since February 2012 and I bought it with a broken steering rack. I have since had a replacement rack fitted with two brand new track rod ends and it drives very well.

New spark plugs and air filter fitted.

Recent replacement engine mount and brand new exhaust mount fitted.

In April 2011 it had 4 brand new tyres fitted and wheel bearings.

Interior is in good condition for the age apart from a cigarette burn to one seat (not done by me)

When I also got the car it had a speaker grill missing and a heater vent missing. I have replaced these too.

Has original full working order Renault CD player which is quite rare.

I think this is a big accident because there is so many important things which should be mentioned here. i also faced this type of accident in my car but now i purchase new one.