Cruise control and speed limiter
Air Con
Renault Tunepoint fitted
17” anthracite alloys
Brembo brakes all-round, red calipers ABS with EBD ESP
Alarm and Immobiliser
Original can of Renault tyre foam/Renault starter pack present
Completely standard

Car has had the following carried out under warranty – all common issues on these cars:

Replacement b-pillar seals
Replaced steering column intermediate shaft
Replaced clutch pedal assembly(was clicking)
New drivers door handle (lock button failed)
Replacement steering wheel (outer had started to melt)

In addition the gearbox has just been repaired in April 2012 by Lookers Stockport as it caught the dreaded Synchro failure bug. The repair carries the remainder of a 12 month parts & labour warranty – Renault UK were involved in the resolution.

The cambelt service is due next March (2013). The car is priced to reflect this.

When I got the car in 2008 I had a FULL Swissvax detail carried out by Finerdetails, including paint correction to remove any swirl marks. Since then the car has been clayed regularly and waxed annually with Collinite 915 – a hard long lasting wax. As such the paintwork is almost spotless. There are naturally a couple of small marks, but no dents. The Recaros are all original, with no wear on the bolsters after 4yrs/45k. I also fitted a Tunepoint in the glovebox which allows you to play mp3s off either a USB memory stick or your iPod/iPhone etc.

The car is sporting different tyres front to back thanks to unfortunate timing of punctures, and the nearest garage not having in a match.

Price £8250
Location Manchester.

I’m selling because I’ve had the car a long time now (for me!), and at the moment I need something more practical for carting stuff to the tip (new house). The car has been well looked after and reflects this imo.
I’ve been completely honest with this ad, but if there’s anything you want to ask then fire away.

Any questions text or PM me
07887 671150 Mike Hughes

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i5/Swervin_Mervin/Cars/IMG_1594.jpg

Swervin_Mervin
11-07-2012, 14:21
PH Ad here: Clicky (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4035038.htm)

Swervin_Mervin
04-08-2012, 00:30
Price drop - £7,500