PDA

View Full Version : Clio Williams 2 11 Months Mot, Loads of service history, great little car!! 2250ovno

marsy
19-06-2012, 22:18
Clio Williams 2 1995
Great little car comes with 11 months MOT, No Advisorys. I use this car everyday back and for to work 65mile journey and its a fantastic never lets me down.
Mot - May 2013
Tax - End Of June 2012. I will put new tax on car for right price.
6 Previous owners

File full of service/parts history, no expense spared on this car!
Engine runs great, temputures always great, no lose of oil or water, no lumpy starts, overall great little car!
I have owned this car for the past 14 months and it has been great, starts perfect every time and always gets me back and for without any issues.
Car is standard apart from upgraded Hi-Spec front brake conversion too 285mm brake discs and greenstuff pads/callipers done at K-Tec Racing, and Battery has been moved to Boot.

Loads of History (Renault/K-Tec and more) probably over 10,000 spent on this car (see pic's), All previous MOT's, HPI Clear.
Stamped service up to 60,000 miles, then own service history. Last full service completed at 114,000 miles 10/05/2011
Cambelt changed by previous owner at 110,000 miles. Previous to that changed on 11/01/2005 approx 69,000 miles
New gearbox at 78,000 miles. Lovely smooth gear changes no issue at all with gearbox.
Wheels recently refurbished but rear nearside alloy does now have a couple of minor scratches on it

Recent parts are
For Mot, May 2012 (last month)
New Front brake discs (upgraded 285mm Disc's)
New front greenstuff brake pads
New rear brake pads
New Downpipe exhaust
New lightstalk (due to main beam sticking).
Same time as Mot work was carried out i had a new water pump put on car as old was starting to leak.
Also...
Front Standard Williams shock absorbers and top mount bearings 25/08/2011 (Renault parts direct)
Front Standard Williams springs 05/01/2012 (Renault part direct)
New Fan switch.
This is just over the last 12 months i have a full file of history of service and parts from when the car was new.

As i use this car everyday it does have a few stone chip marks on front of bonnet and bumper from motorway use, and the odd car park dings on side. I’m not saying this car is mint but is in very good condition for age and has been loved and driven by every owner.

Interior is in very nice condition, No electrical faults at all. As for rust there is a little bit of bubbling on rear arch, nothing dramatic and you can only notice if you walk up and look for it on car, absolute nothing compared to some of the Williams you see on the net.

Please no part ex's just looking for a cash sale. Ring me or txt me Matthew on 07891017171. Or message me. If i can’t answer please leave a message and i'll do my best to get back asap.
If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Mileage is at 118,750 but please note this will increase as im using the car every day.
£2250 ovno