PDA

View Full Version : Renault Clio WILLIAMS 2 £3300 ONO DONT WANT TO DO THIS

holmesy36
19-06-2012, 11:37
FOR SALE Renault Clio WILLIAMS 2

DONT WANT TO DO THIS!
I have not owned the car for long to be honest, but my plan was to buy the car which I did for £1400. When I got the car is was in ok condition, very little rust but there were 19 years of scratches on every panel, because of this I made the decision to start a full restoration of this classic car.
I had a full re-spray done on the car stripping it back down completely, pictures to prove, (I will happily take you to or give you the garages number who sprayed the car to confirm the previous condition) All alloys re-furbed and re-sprayed and protected, (pictures to show the process)
Anyway £2500 later the car was finished, new plastic trim all round, fully stickered up all round.
The next phase of my plan before it changed was to store the car and watch it fly up in value as these cars are at the moment. Renault is planning to bring a new Williams out in Aug next year which at that point these will be in high demand in this condition.
So a little about the car:
Spotless condition, no stone chips, swirl marks etc. the bodywork is in perfect condition, (No rust at all) any inspection welcome.
9 owners from new with service history up to 100 000 miles and then started again by myself at
145 000 miles with the Cam belt and AUX belt & tensioners been done twice in this time.
Car is currently on 146000 miles which is nothing considering it should be over 200k being 19 years old.
The car comes with a recent HPI report stating no previous accidents etc. and a print out of history of all MOT with what work has been carried out at what stage.
10 months MOT
1 month Tax
Things I would do if I was keeping the car:
New front fogs, (£25 from Renault)
New front indicators, (£23 from Renault)
New window rubber seals (these are a little corroded do not leak though (£22 from Renault)
New top engine mount, (little noisy when driven, will do if I get the asking price) (£34.99 eBay)

If all this was done the car would be perfect!!!

Don’t miss this chance to own a true classic car which will only rise in value! Any inspection welcome or questions answered,

Please don’t hesitate to contact me: 07834471494

holmesy36
25-06-2012, 18:54
Taking offers on this car now, I can send anyone some pictures if required, very very clean car! Kind regards
Rob

holmesy36
05-07-2012, 14:57
Car is now been dropped loads for a quick sale!!!

Pick up a bargin! get intouch

£2500!!!