PDA

View Full Version : tuning parts for my willy 2 track car

trackerdave
17-03-2012, 01:08
The car im now using as my track car is a Clio Williams 2 and im really after some tuning parts to give it some more ummfff.

gas flowed head, cams , etc strong bottom end as a spare, the car has a performance air filter, decat and exhaust but really need more.

Thanks for all help.

Dave.

16v_paddy
17-03-2012, 01:43
What cams have you got?

Sounds like you've already got the best you can get with stock inlet so maybe time to consider going with itb's - not cheap but they are fcukin awesome :twisted:

16v_paddy
17-03-2012, 01:45
ITB's mean you'll need aftermarket engine management but that will allow you to use even wilder cams as some are simply unuseable with the standard ecu :wink:

diditno
17-03-2012, 08:56
i have a low comp bottom end, freshly honed with low comp wossners, new bearing and crank and oil pump sat in the garage if you need a soare

trackerdave
17-03-2012, 11:25
Ive just read my original post again!!!!!!!!!!!! I blame the wine..

I dont have cams gasflowed head etc......thats what im after!! it really doesnt read as it was meant to sorry guys.

It has a filter, decat and exhaust thats it so im after a good strong bottom end to start building up as a replacment with head work cams and i may even go for side draughts if they come up cheap enough.

Im just trtying to soret the handling out its got a new set of GAZ coilovers on and at the moment they seem to stiff.

trackerdave
17-03-2012, 11:29
Thanks for the low comp bottom end offer but im not going to go that far for a couple of years.

Also after 15" wheels and track tyres, 888`s, acb10`s etc

hamloin
10-04-2012, 19:31
i have a low mile megane bottom end 60k
with a megane head {the one with the biggest valves}

trackerdave
11-04-2012, 05:55
Thanks for the offer, i will ask my partener and get back intouch with you soon.
what money were you expecting for them?
Regards Dave.