PDA

View Full Version : OEM scissor jack

FATBOY
25-01-2012, 21:57
need an OEM scissor jack for the willy 3, dont need the brace to turn it, just the jack , as mine decided to fook up the other night and shear its thread.

_PAUL_
25-01-2012, 22:33
Ive got a couple mate.
PM me an offer and we can go from there :wink:
Bare in mind the weight for postage though :)

FATBOY
25-01-2012, 22:57
whereabouts in essex are ya mate???

_PAUL_
26-01-2012, 00:13
Hullbridge/Hockley

Paul

stevie_b
26-01-2012, 09:10
I think I've got a spare you could have Paul as I don't need that one in the track car. I'll check at the weekend.

FATBOY
26-01-2012, 20:58
lete me know steve, as im in colchester next weekend (trafic van is booked in at renault next saturday as handsfree is fooked) and i could drop the front bumper ive got free for you and i could pick up the jack then (wherebouts are you now??)

stevie_b
26-01-2012, 23:12
I'm still close to Colchester - about 5 miles away. I'll try and check that I have it tomorrow night so you can plan Sat then, else call me on Sat if you don't hear (have to take my son somewhere tomorrow night so might forget by the time I get home :oops: ). Don't worry too much about the bumper as I only put my hand up since you said that you would skip it otherwise - didn't I read on here the other week that there was someone more needy of one?

FATBOY
27-01-2012, 19:19
next saturday as in the 4TH feb mate. is that ok? your more than welcome to it?? also got a prima spoiler i want rid of too! otherwise its bin time!

stevie_b
27-01-2012, 23:28
Ah, no worries. Went out in the garage tonight and found it anyway though, so you are welcome to it. Then found I had no internet access so had to go and rewire the telephone line (we have builders in at the moment who must have cut through it earlier) so only just got online now. Quite cold out there tonight! See you next weekend then!