PDA

View Full Version : Williams Register

fabulicious
23-01-2012, 20:36
You know the register thingy..well would it be possible to add another category for unknown or other or hybrid?
Cause I don't know which reg to use and my willy is kinda a 1,2,3!
I feel lonely, rejected discarded even :cry:

MG1980
23-01-2012, 22:02
You know the register thingy..well would it be possible to add another category for unknown or other or hybrid?

I can recommend a decent therapist who's had two Willy's if you need to talk to someone?! :roll:

2 live
23-01-2012, 23:11

I can recommend a decent therapist who's had two Willy's if you need to talk to someone?! :roll:

Northys not here right now.......... But if youd like to leave a message, he'l get back to you in working hours......... beep

;)

fabulicious
23-01-2012, 23:15
Do the old timers like myself..cough..ever wonder why we still own these cars after 7 years?
I mean ffs before I had this car I think the longest I ever owned any other car was like a year!
It sits there costing me friggin money just by looking at it.

Anyway's rant over and still we should have a corner for confused owners that need attention more than their cars!

LEIGH-ANNE
24-01-2012, 10:43
What do you think 'off topic' is for? :wink:

FATBOY is the one to talk to about this fab :D

fabulicious
24-01-2012, 11:10
I'm only having you's on :)
Don't want to confuse the whole Williams series anymore than it already is :lol:

But I am a victim! How my car turned out to be a 1,2,3 and with the steering on the left side I will never know! :D

Did anyone catch the episode of Top gear where they buy 3 old Italian sports cars and they try drive them to the gentlemens club?
Well when clarkson is doing his commentary on the Maserati Merak and says something on the lines of,
it's fine if the french build their own cars and the italians also, but put them together and its a disaster!
Well i feel a bit like clarkson in his mis-badged maser :lol:

Your doing a grand job chaps don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
It's not easy to have to sit by guarding a website day in day out. I did it for 2 years and it's not easy.

LEIGH-ANNE
24-01-2012, 15:47
To solve your problem buy a williams :wink: :lol: :D

fabulicious
24-01-2012, 18:03
Makes perfect sense.
:thumbsup:

LEIGH-ANNE
24-01-2012, 22:57
:mrgreen: