PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing sleep walking / talking moments?

u33db
10-08-2005, 20:36
I don't normally but i've had very little sleep over the past 2 nights...i've also been chatting online to some girl who i'm supposed to meet on friday...good chance of going back to hers if you know what i mean! Trouble is it's kinda "on my mind a lot"...so much so that my sister apparently heard me 'talking in my sleep' last night...well, more 'moaning' noises...aka blantantly thinking about screwing PMSL!

Does anyone suffer from this or has had an embarrassing moment?

C'mon, own up!!

big hp
10-08-2005, 21:03
If I did I wouldn't know about it or own up :wink:

Enid
10-08-2005, 21:37
Yeah, i got a bit carried away with the carlings one night while staying at the gf's house. In the middle of the night I got up to take a leak, a bit unsure of my surroundings I stumbled into her parents bedroom and got into their bed :lol: :oops: Fortunatly they were away at the time lol, still was a bit strange when i woke up in the morning.

KingStromba
10-08-2005, 21:38
Yeah, i got a bit carried away with the carlings one night while staying at the gf's house. In the middle of the night I got up to take a leak, a bit unsure of my surroundings I stumbled into her parents bedroom and got into their bed :lol: :oops: Fortunatly they were horny at the time lol, was a bit strange when i woke up in the morning with a stiffy.

:shock:

Enid
10-08-2005, 21:40
Yeah, i got a bit carried away with the carlings one night while staying at the gf's house. In the middle of the night I got up to take a leak, a bit unsure of my surroundings I stumbled into her parents bedroom and got into their bed :lol: :oops: Fortunatly they were horny at the time lol, was a bit strange when i woke up in the morning with a stiffy.

:shock: :P :twisted:

Gav
13-08-2005, 22:05
PMSL!!! :lol:

lol, too funny........ :D

j3ned
17-08-2005, 16:03
I got pissed real bad one night when i was 18 and fell asleep in a bush outside my birds mum and dads house - they dragged me in and put me in her bed whilst she slept on the floor next to me. I woke up in the morning with no idea were i was and i had pissed in her bed. I didnt know what to do so i asked for a really large cup of tea and then " accidentally " spilt it all over the bed. I thought i had got away with it, but she told her mum what i had done and i got ripped to shit........the bitch.

Jamie.
17-08-2005, 16:28
does any1 remember big bro 3 or was it 4, anyway the one with scot in it? he got caught sleep talking saying.... "squatting over a mirror looking up my bum hole" all on camera!!! anyone else remember?