PDA

View Full Version : Williams 3 for sale, 100K miles, immaculate condition £4,000

Steve Taylor
17-07-2011, 23:37
Completely original and maintained regardless of expense. This Williams looks and drives like new! Immaculate inside and out. Extensive history with receipts. 9 months MOT, 4 months tax.

I've owned this Clio for three years but only covered 10,000 miles in that time, every one of them memorable and trouble free.

Only serious buyers please. There can't be many of these little gems left in this condition.

There’s no point in providing a photo given that they all look the same but if you want more details please get in touch.

LEIGH-ANNE
17-07-2011, 23:49
I think you will need a picture mate and a lot more info than that for a sale to an enthusiast!

Good luck. Must be nearly mint if your looking for 4k

Tommy
18-07-2011, 13:56
There’s no point in providing a photo given that they all look the same

Lol seriously? Yes they may look similar but no one car is the same when your talking about condition when selling.

:roll: [/b]

chip
18-07-2011, 13:58
If its as good as he says it is, I can see why a picture is irrelevant, but personally before travelling I would like to see dozens of detailed pictures first to ensure that his idea of immaculate and mine are the same.

4K is absolutely top money, so to command that sum IMHO you are going to need to really demonstrate just how good your car is.

Daz.
18-07-2011, 16:29
I can find something I don't like about ANY williams :lol:

Bar Mr. Brown I must be the most fussy person on this forum - hence I still don't own another!

Tommo
18-07-2011, 17:14
It's not difficult to be ultra fussy with a 17 year old car though, even 0001 has it's flaws tbh

Daz.
18-07-2011, 20:27
I'm fussy with brand new cars!

Rudi
21-07-2011, 14:31
4k for a 3 with 100k on it.LOL

Wobba
21-07-2011, 14:32
4k for a 3 with 100k on it.LOL

bargain! In a few years they be double that :)

ollie16v
23-07-2011, 11:55
Completely original and maintained regardless of expense. This Williams looks and drives like new! Immaculate inside and out. Extensive history with receipts. 9 months MOT, 4 months tax.

I've owned this Clio for three years but only covered 10,000 miles in that time, every one of them memorable and trouble free.

Only serious buyers please. There can't be many of these little gems left in this condition.

There’s no point in providing a photo given that they all look the same but if you want more details please get in touch.

Serious buyers need a serious ad especially at that price. A little advice, submit high res pictures of all the known problem areas for proof. :wink:

Steve Taylor
12-09-2011, 22:05
Hi guys

Sorry for the delay. I've been away for a while.

If anyone's seriously interested in a really good Williams 3 then they can have all the photos they want and a phone call will save a lot of typing. The question is, whether there's any serious interest out there or not.

Steve