PDA

View Full Version : PRO EVO soccer online

J o n
10-08-2005, 12:57
does anyone play this online, just say Lee's post on CS saying that PES5 is out in late October. if anyone plays this online add my GT to your list:

JediPimp007

:D

Andyvalver
10-08-2005, 13:05
Didnt know you could play it online. Theought that was just fifa :?

Does it cost any extra on ntl to put my ps2 on the connection? Or can i just plug in and play as i already have the internet?

2 live
10-08-2005, 15:28
i think he means on the brick box mate lol

J o n
10-08-2005, 15:32
aah, not sure, I have it on Xbox mate. but if you dont want to pay for it on NTL there's a way around it. one is buy a router, otherwise you need:

x2 LAN/Ethernet cards
Switch/Hub or Ethernet RJ45 cross over cable.

Depending on whether you use a set top box or modem one LAN card will have you internet connection, the other one you need to connect to the switch or crossover cable (to other PC) and then run the net connection wizard to setup a small office or home LAN. its fairly self explanitory from there, or you can go into Net Neighbourhood, right click and properties anywhere in there and then right click on the net card that connects the 2 PC's and enable connection sharing. it should just work then and NTL cant see any other devices connected to BB on the network.

J o n
10-08-2005, 15:33
when you getting a bigger house Jon? you need to upgrade ASAP to accomodate the Xbox!

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 15:53
jesus do u play on xbox live or do u use the other programs (xbox connect, xlink kai)
i use those 2 as mine is softmodded so cant get live, usually on halo 2 or forza if ur about sometime, if u have those 2 programs ill add ur game tag

J o n
10-08-2005, 16:12
nah, mines all legit mate, I only play PGR2 and PES4 online... i've got Xbconnect but aint used it, but am up for having a try?

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 16:30
yeah its good mate, have u connected ur xbox to xbc yet?
if u havnt best thing to do is to get ur xbox linked to PC like u normally would, then wat ya do is turn on xbox, stick in a system link game, and go to where you would normally look for a game in the system link menus, then turn on xbc and if u havnt signed up for a password do it then only takes a few mines, then u will find in one of the menus in the top left coner of the screen that will ask u to "FIND" or somethink like that, and u shopuld have a menu in there askin for it to find ur xbox and it should find it straight away, if u understand all that

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 17:03
im actually tryin to sell my xbox if anyone knows anyone who wants one, its softmodded, basically like a chip, i have 25-30 top games and 2 control pads. they are goin on ebay for bout £150 like this i think

xbox connect is a pretty good program jesus u should definatly try it, are you gettin the xbox 360?

J o n
10-08-2005, 17:09
cool, me BoxX is connected to everything anyway, i have Xbconnect already installed too and have an account... to my surprise... lol

Northy and 2 live should get Xbox's... puffs...

big hp
10-08-2005, 18:14
Xbox's are for men, PS2's are for boys, simple.

I'll be getting a 360 :D

J o n
10-08-2005, 19:15
^^^ exactly! been trying to tell 9 lives this for ages and Northy found a crystal Xbox on ebay at a good price... dunno if he bought it tho...

i'll be getting the 360 yup, but may wait for the price to come down and try other peoples before I go for it...

Slithers
10-08-2005, 19:34
^^^ exactly! been trying to tell 9 lives this for ages and Northy found a crystal Xbox on ebay at a good price... dunno if he bought it tho...

i'll be getting the 360 yup, but may wait for the price to come down and try other peoples before I go for it...

I heard he bought a a clio williams branded duvet cover instead

J o n
10-08-2005, 19:47
thing is that's perfectly believable with it being Northy... and oh so sad! lol :lol:

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 19:56
360 is gonna be a serious machine and like the new playstation and nintendo but gonna stay faithful for the Xbox, especially wen forza 2 comes out thats gonna be awsome, ull all have to get it and we will have a williamsclio.co.uk league, or even club versus club, should be fun!!

ma missus is buyin me the 360 for ma birthday so i dont really have to worry bout the price tag :wink: but its only been quoted @ £160 anyway, which is pretty cheap cosidering ur gettin a pretty powerful games console, + Xboxs are seriously easy to mod, all u have to do is flash the bios, think ill wait for someone else to try it on the 360 though, dont wanna **** mine up :D

J o n
10-08-2005, 19:58
aah, thought they were gonna be at least double that! lol

... dunno about a Forza league, found it too boring and slow to play, I like a greater sense of speed when gunning through the bends :D

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 20:04
lol, wat sorta games u into, im a big fan of halo, have ma own clan and wat not on xbc, i like first person shooters, racings games are kool,

what bout a Pro evo league????? does that tickle ur fancy

J o n
10-08-2005, 20:16
erm, on consoles I HATE FPS games! lol

on the PC however... dont want to brag or owt, but I was top clan sniper in Medal of Honour Allied Assault in the UK Clanbase Ladder and our clan was number 1 in Europe until people started getting bored of all the cheats...

for Xbox I love PGR2, not into these Forza/GT4 type games, the cars are too fast as they all get tuned to stupid amounts and as such there is no sense of speed through the bends... not like you get in gotham anyway... imo. PGR3 league... hell yeah :D

Pro Evo league would be awesome, it's my favorite console based game of all time... absolutely battered the originals and all the jap versions on the PS2. hehe

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 20:21
to be honest i hate football and every thing about football but ive gotta say that it is one awsome game and i dont seem to get bored of it, ive hardily played on most of my games to be honest, bought them and not played em, never mind

i really wanted the new balck hawk down game but may as well wait now till the 360 comes out, cant wait

wats medal of honour like on PC, always wanted a PC FPS but never got round to gettin one, had battlefield vietnam for a while but was slow on PC coz of ma crap grafix card!!!

J o n
10-08-2005, 20:30
MOHAA was the original strategy based FPS on anything as far as i'm concerned, it was just amazing, maps were all perfect for a good tactical stand off. We played in the round based realism leagues, so when your playing it's pretty much 1 shot and yer dead... that's why I liked sniping *HEAD SHOT* :lol:

it's old now, but LOADS of people still play it and you only really need a GF2 to play it! lol

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 22:41
i take it thats a Gforce 2 grafix card ur talkin about, sounds good ull have to give me some links for the leagues and ill have a look, n ill get on ebay for the game!!!