PDA

View Full Version : Clio Leather, stainless exhaust, and decat

chip
22-02-2011, 17:01
Blac leather:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/renault-clio-mark-1-black-leather-seats-16v-williams-/320660810638?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa8dfab8e

Decat pipe:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/clio-1-8-16v-decat-pipe-cat-replacement-pipe-/320660704875?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa8de0e6b

Mongoose exhaust:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/clio-1-8-16v-williams-mongoose-exhaust-/320660703995?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa8de0afb

JamieG
23-02-2011, 00:07
Would you be interested in posting that exhaust & decat?

chip
23-02-2011, 00:12
Potentially, or might be able to drop it off depending on where you are?

JamieG
23-02-2011, 01:02
Im based in Lincoln.

I could get it collected through parcelforce.

What sort of money are you wanting for exhaust inc decat?

chip
23-02-2011, 01:09
Its my bird's not mine, I will have to ask her and get back to you.

At a guess though 100 quid the pair would probably be enough for her to pull them off ebay.

chip
23-02-2011, 01:12
PS

And yeah it would need posting as not likely to be near lincoln soon to drop it off, I get all over the south and midlands with work (I do freelance motoring journalism) but not generally up north very often unless its for a trackday.

cliokiz
18-03-2011, 13:56
Only went for £21 :shock:

chip
18-03-2011, 19:24
A bit of it was missing when she went to wrap it up (i'd moved the bent part to a different workshop as it was in my way and i'd not told her, and I was away from work in london that week) so she refunded him thinking I'd used it on another car or something or had it got thrown out, then when I got back and fetched her back the bit I'd moved he had already left her negative feedback saying he paid and didnt receive it (even though she gave him a full refund but he worded it like she hadnt) so I told her not to contact him again to offer it back to him as he had been a cunt about it so she sold it to someone else instead, which actaully worked out well as we got 100 for it anyway.
Stupid thing is that if he hadnt been a cunt about it he would have had a mega bargain when it all turned up again as it was in really good nick!

If anyone is still after one we're scrapping another car that has one on next weekend, its not quite as clean as this one was but its certainly useable.

80 quid posted for this one takes it if anyone wants it, dont think we'll bother listing on ebay this time!

I'll get some pics of it showing the condition when its off the car next weekend or the one after.

MatBrown
18-03-2011, 20:27
Any more de-cats?

chip
18-03-2011, 20:29
I'll ask the mrs as the last time I spoke to her about the decat the guy still hadnt paid for it off ebay.

JamieG
21-03-2011, 09:37
I am also in need of a Williams decat if you come across any. Is it £80 posted on the exhaust too?

chip
21-03-2011, 11:27
Got the exhaust off, its actually really tidy, far better than I remembered.

Will get some pics up when Im home next weekend or if she gets a chance i'll get my mrs to get some pics before then.

Its also got an adjustable decat with it, so can be used for williams or valver (has a slip joint that you can rotate as appropriate), will not sell that seperately unless the exhaust has already sold though as its only fair whoever buys the exhaust gets first refusal on the decat too so no PM's about that on its own yet please.

I'll start a new thread when I have the pictures as this one is getting clogged up now.