PDA

View Full Version : Williams 1 #165 for sale £1600 ono

willie_165
14-02-2011, 00:39
I'm selling my Clio after 2 years of owning it I've finally given in to withdrawals of having a turbo and can't afford both I have it advertised on Piston Heads there's a fairly detailed description there so won't go into to much detail again now

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2489579.htm

I did nearly sell it last year but thanks to a time waster ended up keeping it but have already bought another car so she must go asap.
11 months mot
5 months tax which have now decided to include in the sale.
£1600 ono
Any viewing welcome car is located in south Leicester about 10 mins from m1 J21
Call me on 07932150055 or e-mail sibbo@live.co.uk
Not sure how to post pics on here but can e-mail or pic message
If it's not sold by 20/02/11 I'll be listing her on ebay as well.

Cheers, James.

Geeky
14-02-2011, 12:46
Looks nice, any rusty bits?

willie_165
14-02-2011, 15:00
Cheers it took ages to get it nice and shiny again it was worth it though when you see how clean it looks now to when I got it!!
All the of the rot that was affecting the structure has been replaced with fresh metal and is now sound but there is a small bubble about the size of a 20p piece on the n/s rear arch just in front of the bumper which you can just see on the photo looking at rear n/s corner. And the bottom edge of the tailgate is fairly corroded and eventually will need replacing to make the car mint but has not got worse while I've had it and is not visible when closed so I never bothered doing anything with it.
Cheers, James.

willie_165
16-02-2011, 19:01
No interest yet?? I hope it's just the fact it's winter and not that the asking price is to low putting people off or to high either remember I'm open to offers I just want a quick sale (doesn't everyone selling a car lol) as with already having 3 cars and a caravan she's taking up space I've not got at the minute. I'm not trying to off load a heap full of hidden nasties as can be the case sometimes I've genuinely loved this car she's been the most fun I've had without a turbo!!! Viewing is recommended.
Any feedback or advise would be appreciated to help move her on to a new home soon.
Cheers, James

MatBrown
16-02-2011, 19:15
There are only 180 of these cars in r/h drive left registered so don't miss your chance to own a piece of automotive history and the greatest hot hatch of all time!!!!

Do you know the numbers of the other 179 that are left?

willie_165
17-02-2011, 02:58
No would be interesting to know though or maybe thats just me being sad. I was just using a bit of info from a thread i'd seen on this forum somewhere that there was only 180 willie 1's left registered in the uk.

willie_165
17-02-2011, 19:19
Just had a thought, the aforementioned caravan is also for sale if anyone here is into that sort of thing it's a Van Royce which i'm told is a very well built caravan and I have a '98 Landrover Freelander diesel up for sale to. Both of these vehicles are what I've just inherited from my Dad but I've not got the licence to pull a caravan and I have no interest in 4x4's so if anybody is interested please let me know :D
Cheers, James.

willie_165
17-02-2011, 19:24
sorry e-mail address is wrong
should be sibbo_1985@live.co.uk :roll:

willie_165
21-02-2011, 22:55
Thanks to Steve for wasting my time yesterday!!! why is it every one I've met from this forum is a complete dick and got an attitude I'd rather set fire to it than sell it to any one on here. It's the only reason I'm selling it really what's the point in being an enthusiast if everyone on the williams scene is a cock!!!! Your all so far up ur own arses you probably can't remember what fresh air smells like.
Looks like I'll be keeping it as track car then good bye wankers :D

2 live
22-02-2011, 00:57
now now......took ages to pick the toys up off the floor in front of the pram........ :roll:

Coops
22-02-2011, 09:22
anyone seen the dummy too, seems to of flown off somewhere ;-)

rochdale_williams
22-02-2011, 13:33
Somebody's tired

Wobba
22-02-2011, 13:40
So you come here, post a few for sale threads and then go on to insult everyone on these boards.

Piece of advice: **** OFF