PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Omega 2.5 V6 [LT] FSH 11 Months MOT £695 94K MILES

1995clio16v
10-01-2011, 00:30
Time to sell the nicest car ive owned for quality of drive. My Vauxhall Omega Elite (with all the trimmings) 2.5 V6.

Silky smooth powerful 2.5 V6 engine with sports mode gearbox. Surprising how quick it is. Pulls really hard. Great fun in the sports mode.

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/omega2point5v6/omega25v6nsangle.jpg

I originally thought headgasket, then coil pack, but its neither of these.

Car has been on a diagnostics machine and its giving RPM message. The car simply needs a new crank shaft sensor which are around £30-ish pounds. This is what I have been advised and from having good knowledge of cars makes sense on trying to diagnose what the problem is.

Its been my daily driver for 14months with no problems at all.

I will start the car from totally cold for the viewer. Im currently not driving the car.

Above 50mph car seems fine to drive but on low revs it feels like and sometimes sounds like it has a missfire. Car has a verified spark, so no issues with this side of things.

Spec:

FSH
X Reg
94087 Miles
Xenon Headlights
Full Leather Interior
Loads of receipts
Every previous MOT (x1 may be missing)
Every extra inside bar the factory sat nav
Everything works on it too
x2 keys
All manuals and books from new
I had the cambelt replaced Feb 2010

A couple of dings on the rear bumper and a bit of rust/bubbling coming through on one of the rear arches.

Ive added a number of new parts to this car since ownership including x4 new tyres just before its MOT, new rear pads and discs, plus new front pads.

MOT until Nov 2011
To pass its MOT it required just x2 new rear springs and x2 new front wishbones

No tax

In Summer I actually wanted to sell this car, but had no interest so decided to keep it. This is the reason these pictures are clearly from the summer!

The only damage to the car other than what you see in the pictures is a scuff on the nsr panel above the rear light, a slightly cracked light and a bit of a dent in the bumper.

Here is the album to view the car;

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy266/omega2point5v6/

Please, call me if youre interested in the sale.

9am-5pm Mon-Fri; 01772 612486

£695 to take the car from me.

I wont accept anything less. It cost me £550 to get it through its MOT 3 weeks ago!!!

Car located Preston, approx 20mins from M6.

Feel free for any inspection. Car available to view most days with about 1 hours notice for me.

The reason why im selling this is its time for a change, not prepared to spend anymore money on it and have purchased a new car which is arriving Monday 10.01.2011.

This is a hell of a lot of car for not a lot of money. It cost £30k 10 years ago.