PDA

View Full Version : Do U Actually Enjoy......

Jamie.
03-08-2005, 17:02
....your job? or is it just an urban myth :roll:

Dno194
03-08-2005, 17:15
I think the people you work with make a job enjoyable, not just the job. If you have a good bunch working together, it can be wicked. If you've got a bad bunch, it can be awful.

If you work by yourself, then I think it depends what job you do. A road sweeper probably won't enjoy their job as much as a photographer.

I enjoy my job at times, and there are other times when I don't. So I don't think its a myth, but possibly enjoying your job all the time probably is!

Martin
03-08-2005, 17:16
my job is wank.....dossing at work is good though. lol

northy
03-08-2005, 17:37
enjoy what i do for a living...people i work with are shits sometimes though.

Dancliovalver
03-08-2005, 18:36
standin at a machine all day pushin a little button, gettin a back ache and a real head ache, id rather do hard labour or become a pimp

FATBOY
03-08-2005, 19:37
only been back in work just over 2 months! and im already sick of it! well certain aspects i hate like were always under pressure to get the jobs done(i install heating systems in peoples houses one after the other!) hate all this rush rush rush!!! but the people who work for the company are nice peeps tho! just had another interview today as it goes so fingers crossed!!!!

Lunner
03-08-2005, 20:49
Working in teh shop bores me to death, but some of the peopel that come in are right charactors and make it worht it.

Started a job labouing for a civil engineerign company which i'm enjoying, its hard work and long daysm, but i'm outside and i want to do civil engineering as a career, so i guess its good that i enjoy it

Jan
03-08-2005, 20:59
I quit my job yesterday because for the last 2 weeks i hated get up in the morning and going to work :evil:

When that happens I find myself a new job... usually about once a year - lol

So i guess most of the time I do actually enjoy my work :)

edde
03-08-2005, 22:02
I work with a nice bunch of blokes but its the rest of the people who I had to work with who hate my ever last breath and movement make my job a right pain.

Ony advanatge of my job is I can get away with doing nothing all week. Going to try apply for anther job by the end of the year I think same amount of work to do but its more interesting and you get some sort of feeling of satisfaction if you do any work.

The only way I'd enjoy work is if I didn't need to be there ie if i work a few million on the lottery. If I did in I think I'd go part time and hae a right laught telling people what others and I think of them and not bother about the implications after all the worse they can do is move me in departments.

big hp
03-08-2005, 22:27
Job? Whats one of them......

Kelly
04-08-2005, 09:08
I love my job. Off to Haydock Races at 11 for the rest of the day, in a box with a nice 4 course meal and free champagne and wine. Then tomorrow im off to the Yang Sing with Emap for the biggest p!ssup of the year.

So yea, I love my job :lol:

2 live
04-08-2005, 09:11
my jobs not too bad

paid for sleeping mainly lol

snakeylady
04-08-2005, 13:35
Kelly what do you do? sounds really cool!! mine is 70% boring 30% interesting with some good people thrown in.

Christian
04-08-2005, 23:28
If you dont like your job - change it :D

I don't have the most exciting job in the world but I make the most of it, do the best I can and therefore enjoy it :D

Kelly
05-08-2005, 09:10
Kelly what do you do? sounds really cool!! mine is 70% boring 30% interesting with some good people thrown in.

Hiya,

I work in media, on the research, planning and buying side, so though it's hard work researching target markets and buyingetc. for key clients, there are a lot of freebies and hospitality thrown in (because the big advertising companies like emap/capital radio/sky tv want our clients money lol)

Dancliovalver
05-08-2005, 09:23
im still debatin on wether to go in the fire service, can imagine its alot more interesting than shitty milling, the scars u get on ur hands is horrendus!!!

what are ur perfect jobs?