PDA

View Full Version : Renault Clio 172 Cup - High Spec

JamieG
06-10-2010, 15:44
Unfortunately i am having to sell my beloved 172 Cup, its something i know i will regret when it comes to it, but i feel like i would rather not have the loan that i used to purchase it, and start a fresh.

I bought the car on 09/09/09 on 37000 miles, and since then, its had three services including a full filter change at and is now on 58000 miles. It's had the important cambelt change, and i even have the old belt too. I have changed the oil every 5 thousand miles since i've had it, always with genuine parts and oil 'Elf Competition ST'.

The car comes complete with a 10 months MOT and comes with 1 months Tax, this can be negiotated though.

The car is in immaculate condition, no expense has been spared. I have used genuine parts on everything (bar a lower ball joint, but i needed it then and there unfortunately, as it was unsafe)

I have had the front end resprayed to a very high standard in January 2010, there were a few stone chips on the front, along with a mark that had been touched in, by the previous owner.

I have a personalised ring binder full of documents, including service parts and receipt, plus paperwork for the modifications and other work carried out.

I have done one track days in the car and has been to the nurgburgring, but the car is always driven with mechanical sympathy - the gearbox is very very strong, and the engine pulls perfectly and has never skipped a beat whilst i have owned it.

I don't think anything on the car is at all untasteful, and personally i do think it is one of, if not the nicest Clio 172 Cups possibly in the country.

The car is regularly detailed by myself and has been machine polished at least 3 times this year, the condition of the paintwork is second to none.

The car has had 5 owners including me, however the car was bought originally from Warrington, then sold to a gentleman in Manchester who kept the car for a few years. The car then got sold, but the man in manchester bought it back a year or so later. The had to sell to fund a business project. Then i bought it off him last year.

All i have had to replace in my time of ownership is a lower ball joint, a pair of rear wheel bearings, i changed the pads at the same time, as good measure. I have just had the Front shocker top mounts completely replaced including new bolts. Its also just had new Front Discs (Brembo High Carbon) & ATE blue brake fluid. I have had nothing major replaced, just serviceable items.

I have a pair of Hankook V12 Evo tyres to go on the front, and will be replaced prior to the sale.

I am selling the car complete with the registration plate, which must be worth in the region of £500, however it does 'finish' the car off.

I also have a host of original parts that will be sold with the car, including the original suspension, the original springs, H&R lowering springs (not sure on the specs), the original steering wheel,, a rear OMP strut brace, i may even have the original exhaust (that has unsuprisingly snapped).

Modifications
H&R fully adjustable Coilovers
H&R Camber Correction Bolts
Brembo High Carbon Brake Discs
Pagid RS4-2 Blue Brake Pads
ATE Super Brake Fluid
Renault Espace V6 Airbox with Renault OE Airfilter
OMP Front Strut Brace
Powdercoated Anthracite Clio Cup Speedline Turini's
Toyo Proxie T1-R's
Ragnotti 'Yozzasport' Full Race Exhaust, including Decat.
Recaro Trendline Seats + Recaro Subframes
OMP Corsica Steering Wheel
Megane RS250 Rear Badge
Ipod Lead into Tunerlist Stereo.

The car was fully machine polished & detailed by myself last month using very high quality products, i have a full photo album of that and many more pictures of the car.

The car was stolen in July, but was found 3 days later by a member of Cliosport. The car was unharmed, bar a broken front splitter, which has been replaced with a Genuine Renault Splitter. The NSR wheel was also slightly curbed, and can have that refurbished prior to sale. The car was driven literally 3/4miles down the road and parked up. The car isn't recorded as Stolen Recovered as no claim has been made against it. Don't let this put you off.

The Engine Management light is on, due to the De-cat. The Airbag light is on due to the Steering Wheel & Seats. Neither effect the way the car drives or performs.

This is a incredibly capable car and is one of the very best Clio's in the country.

Email me if you require more pictures.

No Tyre Kickers, dreamers or testdrivers please. Genuine Buyers only.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2096802.htm

Regards,
Jamie

JamieG
06-10-2010, 15:47
I would like to PX against a nice Williams/Valver.