PDA

View Full Version : FAO Northwest people

NaplesValver
02-08-2005, 11:58
I need to get my wheels refurbed, wheres a recommended place to get them done???

any ideas???

-->NV

Tommo
02-08-2005, 12:01
Proclean in Prescot have a very good reputation, a few people off here have used them is the past

http://www.procleanalloys.co.uk/

NaplesValver
02-08-2005, 12:08
nice one mate, ive emailed them for a rough quote.

cheers

-->NV

J o n
02-08-2005, 12:16
should be a new kid on the block for wheel refurbs soon too maybe...

NaplesValver
02-08-2005, 13:21
eh.........?????

:?

-->NV

FlamingMonkey
02-08-2005, 14:11
To be fair, I've not seen any refurbs yet that are ok, ell Willy wheels anyway.

Place I used in Bury are not the best and Pro Clean seem lazy, all in my opinion, I know 2live dis-agrees with me about Pro Clean but hey.

northy
02-08-2005, 15:31
mine will be refurbed ready for the next track day....anyone is welcome to come across for a inspection.

2 live
02-08-2005, 21:18
iv got another refurb option too

lol

set of 4 £170

will send a wheel in as a tester at weekend , let him do his stuff n il pass on the b4 and after pix....but iv told him theres no rush for mine so he mite have it a week or 2, usual turn around 2-3 days

FlamingMonkey
03-08-2005, 09:13
Nice one Jon let us know the score 8)

BRUN
05-08-2005, 00:33
Pro Clean can afford for you not to bring your business to them, yes i know its shit but it shows you how much business they get

if you ring em up you usually get someone who sounds like he cant be arsed even pickin the phone up never mind actually speaking words to someone

somehow though, the refurbs they do always seem spot on

the place in Bury is crap, they look good at first but 6 months down the line it will start flaking off

FlamingMonkey
05-08-2005, 09:07
Lol at affording to turn work away, your talking out of your arse, they are ****in knobs.

I would agree if their work was top notch, but it's shit, no better than any other I've seen, which so far have been below standard.

As for the place in Bury, where I went, it's no better than pro clean, but this 6 months is bollocks as they give you 12 months warrenty with them, mine are all chipped now due to me actually using my car, 3 trackdays so far and numerous quarter miles, I know a lot of you buy a car as a penis extension but for me a car is a car, drive the ****er go to meets, im sure you'll enjoy yourself more than staring a unchipped paint, fresh tyres and mint brakes. There more to life fellas.

Tommo
05-08-2005, 10:24
No refurb is ever gonna be perfect, I will be using proclean myself in a few weeks so I'll keep you posted on the results!

I'd like to buy new wheels from reno, but can't stretch to the £800 they want for 4 wheels!!!!