PDA

View Full Version : vkosho

rochdale_williams
10-07-2010, 01:22
Good to meet you man, went through drive through and you'd gone

Will have to have a mini meet soon for a proper catch up, Williams looked good too :D

vkosho
10-07-2010, 03:26
Thanks mate. Good to meet you too! Sorry for leaving. I had to go and rescue a mate on the other side of trafford park.

Talk about some serious heat though. Apologies for being slightly on edge in the situation but it was pretty crazy everywhere.

Deffo a mini meet soon. 8)

rochdale_williams
10-07-2010, 08:23
No worrys, did get a bit on top in the end. Police video unit turned up at the other place. Got filmed in the end. Unfortunately not for a roadwars :( apparently parking on the curb is illegal. Even with the excuse that am not parking on the road due to people racing up and down.

Anyone know if it is illegal?

Wobba
10-07-2010, 08:44
No worrys, did get a bit on top in the end. Police video unit turned up at the other place. Got filmed in the end. Unfortunately not for a roadwars :( apparently parking on the curb is illegal. Even with the excuse that am not parking on the road due to people racing up and down.

Anyone know if it is illegal?

Depends if your borough subscribes to decriminalised parking or not, if not then its a Police matter.

Jamie.
10-07-2010, 09:02
**** me. Filimg someone for parking on the pavement? Jesus. Have these people nothing to do.

rochdale_williams
10-07-2010, 10:15
Seems over the top really, will see what comes of it. As it was the police and there were some right tools flying about I reckon it'll be a fine. If its more than a fine or bring put on some list then i'll dust off the suit and appeal. Court is always funny, you see some proper chavs.

vkosho
10-07-2010, 17:32
I wouldnt worry man. The amount of people there doing actual stupid things should keep them busy enough. I saw alot of people getting cars searched and checked as well.

Its a shame the place has become so on top. It used to be alot more organised and chilled last year and the police rarely came down. Now its just gone mental with too many people and cars showing up for it to be controllable. :roll:

rochdale_williams
10-07-2010, 19:09
Too true, a Williams clio outing there would end in disaster. Section 59s for everyone