PDA

View Full Version : Renault 5 GTT

Coops
26-05-2010, 11:42
My Mate Lee is selling his Renault 5 GTT, the advert below is lifted from the RTOC website, any offers or interest use the number at the bottom of the advert or pm me for more details/contact!

Cheers

Ben

Looking for offers for my wife!

I have a megane sport in need of major work, as well as being a single parent and not being able to afford to keep the two car lifestyle much longer.
I don’t want to sell this car, but i may be forced to do so soon to save the sh*t megane i have. (the trophy is worth more money than the R5,so logically there is no contest)
this car is loved but also loves to be spanked, like any good woman should be!!
I’m not going to bullsh*t by saying i drive this carefully and never red line it! as that would be bo((ox.
Easily pulls on Stock Evos, kills my megane sport, no problem with imprezas. Pulled on a new RS focus from standstill.
I cannot give you a decent 1/4mile time unfortunately, as every time i have been to pod i have broken something.
This is a 20 year old Renault 5. The engines as hard as nails, just the rest of the car has issues form time to time, like every other R5.

Spec:
piper 285 + kit
T28 turbo
avo coilovers (adjustable)
adjustable TDC
FMIC (sees 20 degrees C at 20psi)
Carb has been drilled to suit boost by Scoff.
The AFRs can be seen on my LM-1 if anyone’s interested.
quick shift
R888s front tyres
Toyo proxes rear tyres (50 profile)
large front brake discs.
side exit
larger exhaust turbo down pipe + bung for Lambda
cobra seats
chrome show cage
harnesses
Private number plate G7 GTT
11 months MOT
taxed till august
Filled and smoothed front GT Tuning evo bumper
Rear bumper smoothed and cut into Cup style.
Car still has reserve tank.
Shift light
vented bonnet. (Tasteful)
up rated flywheel
up rated headset
recently had both the front wheel bearings done.
Rear brake discs covered 200 miles.

Comes with spare sub frame with full poly bushes
Also comes with spare clutch if ever needed.
Also comes with rear seats, parcel shelf and a GT Tuning T25 hybrid turbo (needs reconditioning) - not fitted.

Water injection and methanol, Nitrous set up (Inc bottle) *optional* dependent upon Offer.

Car pulls like a train, idles well, and sits in traffic jams fine.
Can be used as a daily drive if you’re that mental.
performed well at Mallory last year, till the gear selector popped out the gear box (hard gearing!!!) fixed and works a treat.
Weighs well under a tonne with driver, tools, both seats and cage (measured crudely on company weigh bridge)

she also has a Clifford 950, with turbo timer, autostart, prox sensor and lots of other nifty functions (the alarm alone cost me £1000 few years back)

£3000 ono

Ring Lee on: 07896951350

Pics:

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad12/proapoc/Photo236.jpg
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad12/proapoc/Photo241.jpg

Lots more here

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad12/proapoc/

schakal
26-05-2010, 11:43
My Mate Lee is selling his Renault 5 GTT

you got mates ?? :shock: :shock: