PDA

View Full Version : clio williams3 for sale offers

Danile clio williams3
16-05-2010, 18:37
hi it time to sell my williams3 i dont have the time or money to sort it outany more it has been parked up for ayear no and cant see how to get back into sortting it out it has fsh and a folder full of resiets
it failed it mot on
reg plate light rear has been dune
front seat belt flexible stalk braking still needs doing
o/r brack disc pitted still needs doind
n/f innerwing suspension component corroded still needs doing
front coil spring incomplete new spring with the car but not yet fitted
emissions high
:cry: :cry:
looking for £1200
or any segestions

Danile clio williams3
18-05-2010, 21:55
hi this are the pics of the car i started it up to day and moved it and had a look round it to see what it needs so i will be as
onist as i can coz i dont wont to wast your time or mine.
osr wing needs doing the nsr could do with doing as well
the boot has,t got any gas struts as they leeked and the boot kept hiting the kids on the head so they were removed
when you open the drives door on the A piller at the hight of the wind screen there is some surface rust cum thro
i had for got that the front sounddeding mats (the thick carpet bits that go under the blue were tacken out as when i got the car it started letting water in it was a cracked windscreen that was replast
all the bracks will need a good service
but if your not that far u can cum and look and see what u think just let use now befor you set off as im getting alot of
intrst from local papper ad as well i would raver sell it to sumone off williams club theo
but as all ays money is an isue as it at 1500 local so if u wonner look just lette use now thanks Dan

Clio-Girl
19-05-2010, 12:19
i really cant see you getting £1200 for that im afraid

schakal
19-05-2010, 12:28
i can see that car getting mat brownatised very shortly :?

northy
19-05-2010, 13:00
where are you located ?

ianbirch
22-05-2010, 21:59
Looks beyond economic repair to me :shock:

djtlane
22-05-2010, 22:21
buggered

col
25-05-2010, 19:17
I hate to say it but i bought one for £1200 quid an it was alot better than that........I think its a grenade in the fuel tank time. :cry:

Clio-Girl
25-05-2010, 19:56
ive bought 2 willy 3's for under £500 that were better than that!