PDA

View Full Version : Rear uprated dampers

Wobba
30-04-2010, 19:59
Right. I will be installing some J&R coilovers on Leighanne's front suspension soon (when I get my car back from APD). They are very harsh especially if the helper springs are removed but good coilovers (and anyway, she loves it hard, or so she says :lol:)

I have the rear dampers for them as well but they both seems totally knackered as they make a lowered car bottom out loads and make a lot of banging noises...so need a refurb.

Instead of paying out cash to have them redone, perhaps just getting new uprated ones is a better option?

Are there any recommendations? And where can we buy separate decent rear uprated dampers? Anyone got any special offers on ;)

Wobba.

snowman
30-04-2010, 20:08
Ive been looking at the Gaz Adjustables myself,couldnt tell you what theyre like so would like some decent info too

Justin..
30-04-2010, 22:03
Have you tried getting a price to have them fixed? My front gaz ones were 30 quid a side to be refurbed

Daz.
01-05-2010, 07:50
Do they do koni adjustables for mk1's? I've got a set that need refurbing before going on the mk2, can't fooking wait!

Hoping to get them down to Mark Fish funds allowing to play with 8)

Wobba
01-05-2010, 11:13
Have you tried getting a price to have them fixed? My front gaz ones were 30 quid a side to be refurbed

Not yet, I only know of one place that may be able to do them. Any suggestions mate?

It's only the rears that need doing.

Justin..
01-05-2010, 11:46
Do they do koni adjustables for mk1's? I've got a set that need refurbing before going on the mk2, can't fooking wait!

Hoping to get them down to Mark Fish funds allowing to play with 8)

Yes they do I have them on mine

Not yet, I only know of one place that may be able to do them. Any suggestions mate?

It's only the rears that need doing.

Dont really have any suggestions, I just rang Gaz directly for mine