PDA

View Full Version : Me 1. Spider 0

Smokey McPot
25-07-2005, 13:11
I'm not one for killing little creature for no good reason, and usually im pretty good at dealing with spiders, but this one has been taunting me for the last hour. Its ****ing huge and possibley deadly.....i didnt take the chance, and it faced a gruesome death by mashing

http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/6314/spiderargh9mu.jpg

Now im just waiting for karma to kick my ass.

Andyvalver
25-07-2005, 13:13
:shock: Quite a big one that. lol

J o n
25-07-2005, 13:27
thought you meant Reno Spyder at first... lol

Jabba the...
25-07-2005, 14:25
run it over :twisted:

big hp
25-07-2005, 16:39
Thats making me feel :?

Remember theres usually a pair :shock:

Swervin_Mervin
25-07-2005, 17:01
That's not a spider. This is a spider:

http://www.skunk.co.uk/images/entertainment/attachments/big_spider.jpg

:shock: **** having that hanging off me arm! Have you seen it's gnashers?

MatBrown
25-07-2005, 17:07
There is two there.

Mat.

Swervin_Mervin
25-07-2005, 17:11
I know. :? :shock: Double shit scary!

Smokey McPot
25-07-2005, 18:03
That's not a spider. This is a spider:

http://www.skunk.co.uk/images/entertainment/attachments/big_spider.jpg

:shock: f*ck having that hanging off me arm! Have you seen it's gnashers?

its not a spider, its a solifugid from the arachnid family

Andy
25-07-2005, 18:05
CAMEL SPIDER THAT ONE ABOVE

stings you with a pain killer

then eats your flesh while your sleeping american soildier woke up half of face missing :shock:

Smokey McPot
25-07-2005, 18:47
A solifugid's real diet includes insects, invertebrates, and sometimes small reptiles.

They contain no venom.

2 live
25-07-2005, 19:07
CAMEL SPIDER THAT ONE ABOVE

stings you with a pain killer

then eats your flesh while your sleeping american soildier woke up half of face missing :shock:

musta bin a friendly spider

FATBOY
25-07-2005, 19:09
**** me smokey thats ****ing huge!!!!!!! i would have shat myself!!!! ive just paid out £30 for an ultrasonic deterrent for spiders! hopefully that will drive them all away from my home!

Smokey McPot
25-07-2005, 19:21
I had it identified as a common garden spider, however the chap pointed out i that it's unusually large.

snakeylady
26-07-2005, 07:31
you big girl!!!!completely harmless and just hanging out bothering no-one. i do not agree with killing any insect- not even wasps! you could have got a jug and put him back in the garden where he belongs- shame on you :cry:

Smokey McPot
26-07-2005, 12:15
you big girl!!!!completely harmless and just hanging out bothering no-one. i do not agree with killing any insect- not even wasps! you could have got a jug and put him back in the garden where he belongs- shame on you :cry:

Ordinarily i would, but this one scared me.

Im not a fan at the best of times, but i can usually deal with them with the old pint glass and card trick. But not him.....:(

VIPERONE
26-07-2005, 13:22
grr camel spiders... had my fun wi em in the gulf.. fastest things going.. they jump at you..
they kill by injecting you with anaesthetic then eating you.. you dont feel them knawing in to you.
a rmour was that an RAF airman fell asleep under a tree and woke up with a hole in his cheek..err

Smokey McPot
26-07-2005, 17:25
grr camel spiders... had my fun wi em in the gulf.. fastest things going.. they jump at you..
they kill by injecting you with anaesthetic then eating you.. you dont feel them knawing in to you.
a rmour was that an RAF airman fell asleep under a tree and woke up with a hole in his cheek..err

THEY DONT CONTAIN VENOM!!!

thus the cannot anaesthetise a local area.....

they only travel at 10mph....tops......and prey on instect, invertabrae and small reptiles..... :roll:

Kelly
26-07-2005, 17:32
Once again I have no idea why I opened this thread knowing there would be pictures of spiders in it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Smokey McPot
26-07-2005, 18:10
Once again I have no idea why I opened this thread knowing there would be pictures of spiders in it :cry: :cry: :cry:

A girl at work hit me and pulled my hair for showing her a picture.....a picture.....pictures cant hurt you!

Dan_mk1
27-07-2005, 10:06

THEY DONT CONTAIN VENOM!!!

thus the cannot anaesthetise a local area.....

they only travel at 10mph....tops......and prey on instect, invertabrae and small reptiles..... :roll:

10mph is pretty ****ing quick for a spider, lol