PDA

View Full Version : FAO Karen

big hp
24-07-2005, 22:11
You been banned on CS?

That'll be about 10 this week.

FATBOY
24-07-2005, 22:25
whats happened? 10 people been banned this week???? if so why? gettin strict aint it?

edde
24-07-2005, 23:49
whats happened? 10 people been banned this week???? if so why? gettin strict aint it?
I think Karens just run out of membership not been banned.
Its getting to a head I think on CS at the moment. Give it a few more weeks of bans etc and things will start to settle down.

donsrno1
25-07-2005, 00:14
why has everyone been banned on cliosport BTW??

I was away for a few days and came back to find loads of people banned.

Also, does anyone know why the three mods were removed from their moderator duties??

Winston
25-07-2005, 06:06
donsrno1 wants all the dirt lol

donsrno1
25-07-2005, 11:53
of course I do winston :D .

I'd probably get banned if I asked on cliosport lol.

edde
25-07-2005, 17:55
why has everyone been banned on cliosport BTW??

I was away for a few days and came back to find loads of people banned.

Also, does anyone know why the three mods were removed from their moderator duties??
From what I understand (and its probably only 1/2 the story) the 3 mods in question got acccess to another amin folder and found out about the new forum and something went on and they went off telling everyone on the Cliosport.co.uk forum (thats were a lot of the all the banned people hang out with there other chat) what went on. The admin found out and banned them all.
Before you ask the Cliosport.co.uk forum is invite only and I'm not on there.

Kelly
26-07-2005, 16:03
Isn't it just the Other Place forum that they all use not cliosport.co.uk?

Im on there, don't post much though, but thats cos i work so hard..... :lol:

richy
26-07-2005, 16:08
invite only lol its our ball and your not playing lol :lol:

Kelly
26-07-2005, 16:36
8)

it's not really invite only, just requires account activiation by a mod

Karen
26-07-2005, 17:40
Yes I was banned for 24 hours for 'being negative' apparently... :roll:

Re the rule about respecting admin/mods etc, Bubbles said 'respect needs to be earned' and I said 'so if Admin are rude to us, do we still have to be polite?'

Can't remember if I'd said anything else in the thread, but it was nothing particularly rude or offensive even if I had - there's no point me saying how I really feel on there!

The banned us both... got sent a pm saying 'take some time out'...

Everyone that got banned over the weekend was for comments in the same thread (the one about CupCake leaving)...

big hp
26-07-2005, 17:43
:roll: Treating you all like naughty little children then. Watch out someone might turn up on your doorstep to spank you. :twisted:

Karen
26-07-2005, 17:45
lol yep treated like kids - just ****ed me off even more now.

and to think I'm usually such a good girl :wink:

big hp
26-07-2005, 17:49
Well you know what happens to good girls..........

I'm not saying what I feel about CS but I think people can get the general idea. Got treated like shit on there so left.

MatBrown
27-07-2005, 00:28
and to think I'm usually such a good girl :wink:

Shame!

Mat.

jill
27-07-2005, 13:05
I sense sexual tension in this thread!

big hp
27-07-2005, 13:22
I sense sexual tension in this thread! Can I join in?

Can't see why not. :lol:

MatBrown
28-07-2005, 12:00
The more the merrier!

Mat.

big hp
28-07-2005, 12:03
The more the merrier!

Mat.

Exactly :P

Tommo
28-07-2005, 13:31
Cliosport is wank, I can't understand why people still go on there. I've only ever posted a few things on there and got bored. Everyone seems friendly enough but there doesn't seem to be the community spirit and technical knowledge you get on here, people seem to be more concerned about how clean their cars are!!

I can understand you gettin banned if you're being offensive, racist etc. but getting banned for 'not respecting the mods' is just plain ridiculous!

Jabba the...
28-07-2005, 13:35
I can understand you gettin banned if you're being offensive, racist etc. but getting banned for 'not respecting the mods' is just plain ridiculous![/quote]

------------

just imagine if we had that rule, ks! :lol:

Dno194
28-07-2005, 14:22
CS has changed a lot. I looked on there just now for the first time in ages. Do any williams owners even post on there now we have Williamsclio.co.uk? I really liked CS as its how I found the whole Williams scene. Never did find out who the guy was on the petrol station forecourt that told me about it. Maybe I've just changed and the site has remained the same. Seen some good motors on there, and of the few people I did meet from CS, they were really nice. That includes you Rossco! How's your luvly sister :wink:

Deano