PDA

View Full Version : PX Honda VTI for williams

msingh
06-03-2010, 06:56
Hi all after nearly 5 years i want another williams! I have had 3 and just feel that its time again.

I would like to offer my 1999 T reg honda civic Aerodeck in PX for a williams, It is metallic green with half leather, aircon, sunroof. 85K miles
FSH, genuine UK supplied car.NOT IMPORT
6 months tax/6months mot
The most reliable car i have ever owned bar none, never misses a beat and has around 180bhp, very economical.

The chap who i bought it from changed the oil every 3k dont ask me why but every stamp is in the book with many receipts, It has the red honda key still uponed along with every book it was sold with from new in the original honda pack.
The stereo is even the original tape player.

Other than annual servicing, the only money i spent on it has been a new genuine honda backbox as the original had started to blow at the joint and i did'nt want it welded.

This year she has had an oil and filter chage
Last year she had an oil & filter, Fuel Filter and air filter along with a coolant flush which was filled with genuine Honda coolant.
Every oil change has been done with castrol Magnetec 10w/40 since i and the last chap owned it.
The cambelt is not due for another 15-20k and the spark plugs were replaced 15k ago and i had them checked on the last service and was told they are like new.

I have covered just 10k in two years and she has always been garaged.

The car drives wonderfully, if i am to be over critical, the tracking may need doing as with the potholes after the snow i think it has knocked the alignment out..

Bad bits:
Yes there are some: The car has a few pin dents around it which i was quoted £100 to remove, the front and rear bumper has the odd mark and finally the drivers side rear quarter has a scartch where it meets the bumper, as long as a finger. It was like this when i got it and has been touched up and never rusted up or got worse.

I am looking for £1950 ono or a staright part ex with a williams
I dont mind if the williams needs some cosmetic work, but mechanically i would like a very together car, i.e. recent cambelt, clutch and possibly even a Gearbox rebuild at some point.

Thanks for looking and let me know your email if you require any pictures
or want a contact number

msingh
22-03-2010, 02:00
Car is now sold, so the hunt is on for a nice williams!!

msingh
22-03-2010, 02:00
Car is now sold, so the hunt is on for a nice williams!!