PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Seat Leon 110 TDI SE

smeagy
26-01-2010, 13:17
Only had the car since beginning of December. Its Royal Blue in colour got 129k on clock got a very nice maintenance record book full of services just been serviced before I bought it, had timing belt done, new water pump, fuel filter and oil and filter change. Its got MOT till August 2010 and am gonna put 6 month tax on it before sale.

Engine wise its totally standard.
The following other mods are:
18" white alloys (look very nice)
its been lowered front and back not sure on spec but sits very nice and its not too hard a ride.

inside it has a nice JVC cd player and also some aftermarket rear shelf speakers not wired up lots of wires in boot but not messed with them.

I have just fixed some issues the water temp gauge wasn't working replaced the temperature sensor with a brand new one wasn't this so bought a brand new thermostat and my old one was dead now the water temp gauge is working fine I also just replaced all the glow plugs with a new set as afew were dead that I tested.

Being honest there are afew issues.
the oil light most of time flashes yellow when turning ignition on nothing serious just means a defect oil level sensor keep checking oil level its fine.
drivers wing mirror is abit broke but doesn't hurt anything.
one other thing there is a white clip or something that goes on clutch pedel somewhere which I believe has broke the clutch still works but the biting point seems very low to me I might have this fixed before sale.

The bodywork is in good condition for a near 10 year old car does have the odd 1 or 2 car park dents as expected but nothing major that can't be sorted for ££s.

Forgot to add just had 3 new tyres fitted to the car too.

I am looking for £2,200 ovno am after a 106 gti so will consider this as a p/x

I can be contacted by email at the following address: lestat@gmx.es

Thanks for looking

smeagy
08-02-2010, 02:01
price reduced will take 1900.

fixed the oil light flashing was a loose connection under car that had come out now plugged in now fine ;)