PDA

View Full Version : F7R bottom end

davidbuttigieg
16-01-2010, 21:38
As title says .. if possible complete with a starter motor. With or without a flywheel.

This will have to be delivered to Malta but if close to London MAYBE I could arrange for a pick-up. Would be better if you can ship directly to Malta tho.

David.

MatBrown
16-01-2010, 22:01
Is James not able to help?

Mat.

Jaymzfc
17-01-2010, 10:00
Hi, Havent refused, just said that ill need to check what else ill be driving down with, wife's comming as well so im sure she'll have some stuff to pop in the boot apart from the suitcase, and since ill be stopping at a few hotels i'd rather have nothing showing on display in the back seats.
Any idea how heavy that thing is MAT???

MatBrown
17-01-2010, 18:29
It's pretty heavy, one person can 'just' lift it, ideally needs two.

Mat.

schakal
17-01-2010, 21:07
It's pretty heavy, one person can 'just' lift it, ideally needs two.

Mat.

sounds like your bottom end to me :D

davidbuttigieg
17-01-2010, 23:30
Is James not able to help?

Mat.

As James said he still need to decide whether he can or can not put the b/e in his boot.

I understand this could be annoying for him to do, so meanwhile I'll be trying to find another one maybe I could arrange for a delivery myself. Obviously would be much easier for me if James accepts my offer.

I'll be using my Clio for hillclimb & sprint events and the group and class to which I belong are categorised according to engine capacity being 1700cc to 2200cc so a 2.0 ltr bottom end would really help!! I'm despirate for one :lol: