PDA

View Full Version : Daewoo went BANG!!

Enid
19-07-2005, 15:14
Following a Daewoo Lanos (I think?) the other day back from MK when all of a sudden a huge plume of white smoke erupted from the exhaust!!! There was so much smoke it covered both carraige ways causing me to slow to a crawl through fear of running into something. I guess the head gasket had gone??? Anyway I flashed my lights to alert the driver who remained oblivious to the incident so I pulled alongside the woman in the daewoo to try and get her attention but she just continued on her way and turned left onto the M1!!! Don't suppose she got very far lol :roll:

northy
19-07-2005, 15:16
lol...i remember seeing a 1.2 clio with sparks coming out of the exhaust when traveling down south with 2live....no idea how the hell that car kept running....carnt of got much further after we passed it

Enid
19-07-2005, 15:31
lol...i remember seeing a 1.2 clio with sparks coming out of the exhaust when traveling down south with 2live....no idea how the hell that car kept running....carnt of got much further after we passed it

Sparks!!! Maybe his flamer kit went wrong :lol:

Mattie
19-07-2005, 15:38
thats nuthin! my m8 was drivin along 2 work the one day and 1 of his wheels just came off :shock: funny thing was he didnt even relise till he got 2 work! lmao :roll:

Enid
19-07-2005, 15:53
Hehe, how did he not realise???? lol.

Mattie
19-07-2005, 16:20
havnt got a clue! ud av thought hed av noticed the back of the car go down!!! he is abit dopey thought at times :roll: lol

Lunner
19-07-2005, 19:42
My car did that...on the way to FCS....was doing 115 on the d/c....absoloutly shit myself, pulled straight over the chekced everything and everything was fine, bit of smoke from the downpipe and abit from the zorst when i restarted it up, carried on and it was running fine, infact better then it had been.

Had a good caning round the track at FCS and has been fine since, only thing i can think of is that i did a service on it before i left that morning, could ahve just been the new oil, seeing as it was running hot

2 live
20-07-2005, 09:50
lol.that clio was a beauty lol....

iv also had a an astras silencer blow up in front of me as well before now, massive bang and a windscreen full of lagging shit they put inside em lol.fukkin shat meself

Zollo
20-07-2005, 14:14
I've had a bonnet come up on the motorway before. Had to guide it to the hard shoulder looking underneath through broken glass :shock: .