PDA

View Full Version : For Sale1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v Naples red & Standard

danthiel
24-11-2009, 23:50
Hi guys,

here i have my Clio 16v for sale...

This is a 1995 N Reg "Phase two" so it has the later style rear lights, door trims, alloys and interior.

Unlike most 16v Clio's, this is totally standard and has never had any modifications. Probably one of the best & standard examples of a 16v around at the moment.

Very rare Naples red. There are very few naple's red 16v's around, never mind unmodified.

Two previous owners. One lady owner had it from new, and the second owner was a 30 year old Renault enthusiast who only sold this car because he had just ordered a new Clio 182 Cup.

I have owned this car for just over four years where it has been problem free, very well looked after and maintained (mostly by a K-Tec mechanic as they are just around the corner from me).

This car has been regularly washed, hovered and polished.

I have a bag full of receipts, from both the previous owners and myself. Probably thousands spent in total over the years!

Full service history, and the car has ben serviced every 6000 miles (approx).

Sigma Category 1 Alarm, power steering, electric windows, electric mirrors, electric sunroof, remote central locking, full sports interior, drivers airbag. The interior is immaculate! And the extra 16v dashboard gauges all work (oil level, oil temperature & oil pressure) which is very rare!

Full Alpine Stereo system consisting of a motorised-front Alpine CD Player (was top spec when new), front component door speakers and 6x9 rear speakers fitted into a stealth shelf. All professionally installed by the previous owner at a car audio store and cost well over £500 when new.

The car had two new Kuhmo tyres fitted two weeks ago.

The car had a full service and new clutch (& cable) fitted during August of this year.

This car has an MOT till July 2010 and Tax untill December 2009.

I have just brought a new car so this is a genuine sale.

I am going to be honest.. the car has two minor bad points:

1) Two scratches on the driver's door caused by a stray shopping trolley.

2) The rear arches have started to blister - this is very very common on all 16v and Williams Clio's as they have flared rear arches (as you would already know).

However, these points have been taken into consideration regarding the asking price.

Overall, as you can probably tell from the few pics, this car is in very good condition and I will be sad to see it go, but i cannot afford to run two cars.

I have had a quick look around at some other 16v's for sale and this has to be one of the best - a totally standard and well looked after naples red 16v. You will not be disappointed.

This car can be viewed most evenings or over the weekend.

If you have any questions or require more photo's, please do not hesitate to PM me or give me a call on 01202 829750. My name is Dan.

NB: This has been priced for a quick sale and is one of the cheapest 16v Clio's around. If I had not already purchased another car, I would be looking for around £1700, or a straight swap.

The car can also be seen advertised on PistonHeads:

£1450 or very very near sensible offer.

1995clio16v
25-11-2009, 00:47
Love a naples.

Whats the mileage?

MatBrown
25-11-2009, 01:25
141k.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1367992.htm

Mat.

danthiel
25-11-2009, 14:45
Oh sorry, yeh its 141k - a tad high i know, but it runs very well.

northy
25-11-2009, 16:31
What is the 'stand' in the title ?

danthiel
25-11-2009, 18:22
Hi, its meant to say 'Standard' but it appears the forum has automatically cut it short to fit it in!

danthiel
29-11-2009, 20:31
Im now open to sensible offers for the car.

Regards,

Daz.
30-11-2009, 00:54
looks lowered at the front to me, and black sills are not standard?

danthiel
30-11-2009, 14:09
The second owner had the front springs replaced when he brought it (im unsure why, but Renault advised him they needed replacing) and these are the ones they fitted.

RE: the black sills... the underseal wasnt applied as a modification. It was done to help protect the underside, so the car is still standard.