PDA

View Full Version : clio williams 2 or 3 around the £1700 mark

Mark E-J
14-11-2009, 17:16
As above really what have you got cash is waiting?

hank3944
05-12-2009, 13:25
are you stiil looking mate?

jas1159
05-12-2009, 18:27
I have a W2 with 99k on the clock, 11 months MOT 1 months tax

It has full service history to 60k at renault with all origional books. I even have the origional purchase reciept from new and booklets from williams, but unfortunately nothing but mot's and the odd reciept after that.

Its very well kept inside, no cigarett burns, nice carpets etc all origional. some of the usual marks on the door card arm rests but i have one replacement ready to fit.

I just changed the cambelt and tappets along with replacement cam shafts and pulleys with reciepts to proove. Has new brakes back and front with 2 new wheel bearings and front shocks!

It has a 2inch sq patch of rust on the drivers side rear arch but perfect sills, I currently plan to remove this and repaint the rear over the christmas break (profeshionally at a local body shop)

its 1995 M Reg, engine bay looks very clean and tidy all new fluids full service when doing cambelt etc! runs sweet starts first time every time and its a non sunroof version so NO LEAKS :)

Will be looking for £2250 when its painted and selling in imaculate condition for one of these cars (early January) Open to offers if you wanted to take it prior to next weekend when i take it to the body shop.