PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit!!!!!!

big hp
13-07-2005, 21:30
The police have arrested 1 man so far and there are more raids going on in my home town (Aylesbury) :shock:

My sister lives down the road where the first raid took place and the guy was arrested. :(

big hp
13-07-2005, 21:35
Its all over sky news 501 as we speak.

richy
13-07-2005, 21:36
bugger! according to news on radio the 4 bombers was from yorkshire area leeds etc !!

big hp
13-07-2005, 21:43
Yes, These raids are going on as we speak. Wonder how many people are connected to it all :?:

FATBOY
13-07-2005, 21:48
best bet big is to do a robbery! all the pigs will be too busy with there raids!!!! :wink:

big hp
13-07-2005, 21:50
Me and the g/f were just saying we should get down to Currys for some looting LOL

Enid
13-07-2005, 22:07
Very dodgy area Aylesbury, completely lawless so i've heard! :lol:

big hp
13-07-2005, 22:30
Can't argue with that...... :lol:

VIPERONE
13-07-2005, 22:41
best bet big is to do a robbery! all the pigs will be too busy with there raids!!!! :wink:

how rude!

Enid
13-07-2005, 22:44

What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law! :wink:

Smokey McPot
13-07-2005, 23:25
i see what you did there ian...clever :D

2 live
14-07-2005, 09:44
what gets me tho is they interviewed somepakistani guy on the radio..'these people have been holding meetings in our area, and trying to recruit our children. but we have told our children to stay away from these people'

he admits to knowing these people were recruiting in the area, and yet told no-one.....to me this makes him, and all the other elders/parents that knew as guilty as the people who made the bombs......round em up n fuk em all off

Swervin_Mervin
14-07-2005, 10:38
what gets me tho is they interviewed somepakistani guy on the radio..'these people have been holding meetings in our area, and trying to recruit our children. but we have told our children to stay away from these people'

he admits to knowing these people were recruiting in the area, and yet told no-one.....to me this makes him, and all the other elders/parents that knew as guilty as the people who made the bombs......round em up n fuk em all off

Spot on Jon. Although I think there will be an increasing backlash from the Muslim community to these people. And lets face it, they can close ranks very well. Perhaps the kind of people/communities that can fvck the bombers and their plans up more than anyone. Fingers crossed anyway.

Jabba the...
14-07-2005, 11:37
one of the bombers told his close friends that he was being trained by al quida, yet none of them thought they'd mention this minor detail :evil:

2 live
14-07-2005, 14:31
dont forget.all reports of these ppl that did the bombs are ones of ' a normal member of the asian community'

fukkin get shot of em all in the name of public safety and national security

J o n
14-07-2005, 16:11
yup, some good points here, anyone that doesn't try to bring an end to it obviously see's themselves as Brittish 2nd and whatever else first... which stinks when they were prolly born and raised over here then commit crimes against people that live by the same values as them... lets face it, they had the same education, so societal pressure cannot be blamed... it's the individuals or the religion... I blame religion, it should be abolished imo

Jabba the...
14-07-2005, 18:07
religion does seem to be the route of much evil, the religious right in america are one splinter short of a crusifix and cause much of the shite just in diffrent ways :? but still if it werent religion/extremism theyd always be another bandwagon for the mentally unstable to jump onto, then detonate themselves!

big hp
14-07-2005, 23:18
It turned out it was where the 4th bomber started his journey from :shock: