PDA

View Full Version : country/seaside drive today

flash
07-08-2009, 11:12
me and the mrs going for a drive from sunny solihull to barmouth.
done this a few times and the roads are ace ! especially going through the mountains and around and about snowdon
going to make the mrs yelp! thats for sure haha
thank god ive kept the "oh shit handle" on my car (for those who dont know.. this is the handle above the door.. that everybody seems to grab when they are terrified)

pictures up later :)

col
07-08-2009, 20:22
HEHEHE!........nice one ,yea my lad an me did this run exellent roads

my old next door neighbour had a cottage in MALLWYD......sharp turn right there.(we used to rent it)........look forward to your escapade,

Good hunting :driving: Flash.

flash
08-08-2009, 01:00
unfortunately col.. the mrs was persistant on going to weston super mare (or as i like to call it.. chavsville by the sea)
and they are bloody crap roads
its just a flipping m5 run
but anyway..
hours worth of traffic on the way there.. parked up.. fish and chips.. ice cream and then a pint.. followed by a nice walk down the sea front.. (took shoes off and had a lil paddle)
went tescos got some snacks for the way home (gotta be done)
get back to the car to find id left it bloody open in the middle of the car park ! :oops:
luckily no one broke into it (thankyou mr clifford flashing light on my dash)
i was surprised to see it all in one piece !
anyone.. shoot down the duel carriageway towards the m5 north
bloody.. custard couloured a3 comes right up my arse
he was close he could of picked my arse..
had enough of the stupid tart so i cogged it and left him for dead :lol:
further down i saw a blue 172 coming up the hill behind me (could tell he was giving it some stick)
dropped it a gear and left it in nice high revs waiting for him to approach.
it past me and my foot went to the floor..
we was flipping level the whole way down the dual carriageway, not even a nats bollock in it

but yeah.. thats about all the fun i had for the day... next time.. ill do a proper run to barmouth. cos i did them before in my rs turbo and they are fookin mint!
no pictures either
bastarddoo

flash
08-08-2009, 01:13
oh and did i mention the fact that i spent 4 hours on the m5 trying to get home ?
and the fact that for some reason the drivers leccy window decided it kept wanting to blow fuses so we had to drive in blistering heat with the windows stuck up..
me thinks theres a short somewhere.. shall rip it apart tomorrow and have a look
but bring on my hybrid project.. manual windows for the win !

16v_paddy
08-08-2009, 03:25
Did the sunroof not work??

webby
08-08-2009, 07:35
the bummer sealed it all up a while ago cus it leaked lee :lol:

flash
08-08-2009, 10:42
no no no.. it will work.. i just took out the fuse for it cos i dont want to disturb it... haha.. bloody sunroofs

16v_paddy
08-08-2009, 15:33
the bummer sealed it all up a while ago cus it leaked lee :lol:

:roll: :lol:

flash
08-08-2009, 16:10
ill seal you up lee ;)

16v_paddy
08-08-2009, 17:05
ill seal you up lee ;)

I'm not sure if I should be scared or turned on :?

:lol:

webby
08-08-2009, 17:30
i know what i am lee:P

col
08-08-2009, 17:31
Weston eh....thats where john cleese comes from an more importantly my williams, should have gone back via Clevedon an joined at junction 19 m5.......isnt it funny its always some dick in an audi?

the other miracle at weston "YOU PADDLED" you mean you saw the water? :shock:

flash
09-08-2009, 07:08
yeah man ! .. it was hella far out when we got there.. but by about.. 9:30 ish in the evening.. it was up nice and high :)
oh mate... audi drivers.. dont get me started.. had one yesterday